My Perfect Resume / no problems

West Palm Beach, FL, United States Review updated:

Just writing to say that I have used this website various times to build resumes, and I had absolutely no problems. I got charged 3.95 the 1st time as the terms and conditions, states. Then you have 14 days to either cancel your subsciption or then the cc you provided on file will be charged! I've cancelled accordingly and did not get charged! This website is NOT a SCAM! It's very helpful however, you do have to read and follow directions or yes, u will be charged again. But it clearly states that! Again, I had no problems at all!

Ma
Jan 10, 2014

Comments

• Jn
      Jan 10, 2014

When you have so many people unaware of the plight of the on-line business one gets the feeling that customer satisfaction is not their goal. Could it be they found a gray area to take advantage of customers. Why should they be paid for a service they didn't provide to a customer? If the customer continued to use them than the customer should pay - but not get secretly charged. The company should be up front and CLEAR about the rules.

• Pe
      Jun 19, 2014

I had absolutely no problems. I was charged 2.95 for a special trial as the terms and conditions state. I decided to cancel before the trial ended in the 14 days allowed. This website is NOT a SCAM! It helped me create a very professional resume that I needed in a very short time. I will use again when the time comes.

• Ta
      Sep 09, 2014

well i called after 13 days and was STILL charged. called back and got some lady that couldnt even speak english and refused to refund me. i have been charged twice now, and am at a total loss as of what to do next. SOMEBODY HELP ME GET MY MONEY BACK!!! any comments on what steps i should take would be greatly appreciated!

• Ru
      Feb 24, 2015

There mother###ers have charged me two 35.80$ fees already all that thanks to a ###ing paragraph at the end of my subscription confirmation email with MICRO LETTERS, saying I will be charged every week for a JOB HUNTING SERVICE! I didn't even apply to that!!

It's obvious that NO ONE reads that crap and that it's only there so that they can defend themselves... I already mailed my bank so tha they can block any access to my account from that entity