My Perfect Resume / fraud

CA, United States Review updated:

Just like others have said, I built my "free resume" then was charged $2.95 to download it. Ok...so I paid it. I then cancelled the trial subscription immediately. Now Ive noticed a recurring fee of $34.95 on my bank statement. Its obviously a scam. I contacted them and they said they sent me terms of service and confirmation of payment email...I never received anything from them. Its obvious that Im not the only one this has happened to. Ill be reporting them to other fraudulent services boards including my bank and State Attorneys office. Bad bad business practices...

Pa
Sep 22, 2013

Comments

• Li
      Sep 24, 2013

Hi Pauli,

We apologize for any inconvenience you have encountered. From what you have written, it seems that our system did not respond as it is designed to do (you contact us to cancel your subscription, and it is cancelled). Please contact our customer service department: Our toll free number is 1-855-213-0348 we are available 7 days a week 6am-midnight EST. Or if you prefer, you can email us at: [protected]@myperfectresume.com. We are a legitimate business that has had millions of satisfied subscribers, and want you to be one, as well.

Sincerely,

• Ap
      Jan 29, 2014

I too just become a victim of this fraud where the charges for full access was $3 when I first tried to make payment through Debit Card, Message displayed that "Restriction on International transaction by Bank", so I used my credit Card and I was shocked to see the amount deducted was $95.5 in Indian currency Rs 5963.93. Which is a sheer cheating. I want to cancel my transaction and want my money back.

• Ni
      Aug 31, 2014

I AM FROM GREECE. I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM . THE CHARGED ME 27.40 EUROS WITHOUT MY PERMISSION . WHAT CAN I DO?????

Oct 21, 2014

Dear Nikoleta Lymperopoulou and Apra,

I'm very sorry that you have had this experience with our service. I would appreciate if you would contact me directly with the email address you used to create the account so that we can resolve this issue quickly for you. Please email me at anna.[protected]@livecareer-support.com

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Anna

• My
      Jul 20, 2015
    My Perfect Resume - fraud
    my perfect resume

This website is a complete scam. do not use it. "katrina from live chat" is not a real person. nobody on their live chat is a real person. i just called to have it cancelled and to refund the money they took from me and I was not successful. I tried to cancel the subscription immediately and the website and tech team would not go through. They immediately signed off. I was charged 4 times for my initial sign up fee and charged an additional 35.80 two weeks later after i tried to cancel. they blamed it on them currently remodeling their system. No refund was given. this is an absolute scam. Do NOT use this site or any site affiliated with this program as they might be remodeling the system and take away numerous charges out of your account.

Jul 21, 2015

Dear Customer,

I’m very sorry you did not have the best customer service experience and encountered technical issues. Please contact me directly with the email address you used to create your account or the last 4 digits of the card that used to purchase and card holder’s name so that I can take a look at it personally and resolve this issue quickly for you. Please email me at anna.[protected]@livecareer-support.com

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,