My Perfect Resume / charges without notice

1 29 Baron Avenue, Ingle FarmAdelaide Metro Area, South Australia, Australia Review updated:
Phone: 0409886602

A fortnight ago (July 27, 2015) my daughter got some help with her resume online from the above program with my Debit Card which I have just stopped and will get a new one as the 14 day trial has ended and my account has the $48.82 charge. Checking online I found several complaints as the are frauds. I have informed my bank.

Je
Aug 10, 2015

Comments

• Ka
      11th of Aug, 2015

Hi Jeanette Buckland,

I’m very sorry that you have had this experience with our service. We explain that the subscription is auto-renewing. We state this on every page in the purchase process and we send a payment confirmation email stating the date and amount of the auto- renewal. We do offer several ways to cancel including by phone, live chat, email and self-cancellation in your Account Settings. The cancellation should take place within the 14 day period. Once cancelled you will receive a cancellation confirmation email.

We are very committed to providing great customer service and again are very sorry that you had this experience. We take all feedback very seriously. It will be forwarded to our Marketing and team. Please contact me if you have any further issues. Please email me at anna.b@livecareer-support.com

Best regards,