MWEB / new fibre product

1 Johannesburg, South Africa

I have been client of Mweb for more than 7 years (Account number 488570) and in August 2016 I saw a promotion on fibre in our area (Bryanston).

I contacted the sales call centre and a salesman (Thobelani Ntuli) came and saw me at our offices. I signed an order for the fibre on about the 17th August 2016.

Thobelani emailed me on the 24th August that he would be able to inform me of the installation date once the order has been captured.

I phoned him during October (as I had not heard from him) to try and find out the installation date and also spoke to his manager. She informed me that the installation could take up to 45 working days.

I accepted that, but after the 45 days I tried to contact him. I have left messages on his phone, emailed him could not get hold of him.

I then phoned the call centre more than 3 times to try and follow up on the progress. They were very helpful and each agent promised me that someone would call me.

I am still waiting for anybody to contact me (very frustrating) and I am at a loss what to do.

I have never had such bad service.

An