Musician's Friend (www.MusiciansFriend.com) / Incompetent and non-responsive company
I ordered a Gibson RB-250 Mastertone banjo from Musician's Friend on the web (www.musiciansfriend.com <http://www.musiciansfriend.com/> ) several months ago. The item was backordered for some time, and I don't blame Musician's Friend for that. However, when the item was shipped it went to the wrong address. After they cancelled then reissued my order, presumably due to the backorder problems, they failed to transfer the correct shipping address to the reissued order. When I initially received this reissue confirmation, I tried emailing them from the Contact page on their website to let them know that the shipping address was wrong. That was months ago and I have yet to get a response.
The instrument is supposed to be delivered to the wrong address sometime this week, and since I won't be in town this week there's not much chance I'll get it. When I got the shipping notice I tried emailing them again, got no response, so I called. While the lady I talked to was very sympathetic and apologetic for this problem, there was nothing she could do to help. Hopefully UPS won't just leave it on the doorstep, if they do, it'll be gone by the time I get back.
I'm screwed and won't use this company again, and hopefully someone else will see this before they decide to purchase anything from these incompetent and non-responsive people.
More Musician's Friend (www.MusiciansFriend.com) Complaints & Reviews
- Musician's Friend - Scam advertising!
- MusiciansFriend.com - Paid twice and they wouldn't refund 
- Musician's Friend - Credit Card Fraud 
- Musicians Friend - Rip off 
- Musician's Friend - Made me very angry 
- Musician's Friend - I have not received my order
- Musician's Friend - They sent me used instrument
- Musicians Friend - return order and no refund!!
- Musician's Friend - Order issue 
- [Resolved] Musician's Friend - Cancelled my order for no reason