MUFG Union Bank / Getting over charged overdraft fees for no reason last 30 days $400.
This is the 2nd time I've found that your company changes my report around to fit your sneaky ways of stealing my money.your charging me $3300 fees when there's money there.like I said I've seen money stolen for a long time so now I check weekly and found that for 40 days you stolen around $400 in wrongfully charges. You change dates. Change the order things are paid.Plus you charge for no reason and then it snowballs and just gets larger amount.last two weeks I've had both pay checks cut to half the amount from your mess ups.I'm really thinking of getting rid of direct deposit.That goes for the company I work for that also has an account with you.This is the second time in 12 months this happened that I noticed. I'm scared to check every week I've banked its probably thousands.
i hope you fix this promptly.
Jason J Coopersmith.Pacific Grove Branch.
More MUFG Union Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Union Bank Of California - Disregard for rules, callous ineffective reps, poor ability to solve problem 
- Union Bank Of California - Overdraft fees 
- Union Bank Of California - Ruthless employer 
- Union Bank Online Banking - Poor customer service
- Union Bank Of California - I hope nobody ever goes through what I went through with them
- MUFG Union Bank - business account
- MUFG Union Bank - card services
- Union Bank - Worst bank 
- Union Bank - I have banked with this bank for a little over 2 years and have paid a lot of fees in overdrafts