mrs cleans pump it off / Doesnt work

po box 2688 sumter sc 2915121040, MD, United States Review updated:
3.75
Phone: 8034813190

The sales person gave me the bottle to try it on things in my home (I refused to let him in because he kept making comments like "Oh that's a really nice TV you have"). I did not buy it. It costs $50 per bottle, and doesn't even work as well as windex on glass and oxyclean mixed with water on the carpet.

Comments

Dm
  13th of Jul, 2009
I have to disagree that it doesnt work. We have been using the cleaner..actually still the same bottle for the last3 1/2 yrs. We always use it solely for our grill and stove and it works great to remove baked/grilled on mess. I cannot speak for other household uses but we have been completely pleased with the results on grease and caked on foods.
Dm
  13th of Jul, 2009
www.mrscleanpumpitoff.net... Here is the website for those of you who say there isnt one.
Bl
  14th of Oct, 2010
i love it and for anyone who say it doesn't work i buy every year u have make sure mix it up correct they are some really nice people come to your door and recpectable
Bl
  14th of Oct, 2010
hey
Ri
  29th of Feb, 2012
Make sure they demonstrate with the bottle you intend to buy. That's what I did. I had the man open the bottle and mix w/water from my sink. He used one ounce to a full spray bottle. Then I gave him a tough stain to clean. They have a good product but some of their sales people are probably dishonest enough to switch so they pocket 100% commission.