mrs cleans pump it off / Doesnt work

1 po box 2688 sumter sc 2915121040, MD, United States Review updated:
Phone: 8034813190

The sales person gave me the bottle to try it on things in my home (I refused to let him in because he kept making comments like "Oh that's a really nice TV you have"). I did not buy it. It costs $50 per bottle, and doesn't even work as well as windex on glass and oxyclean mixed with water on the carpet.

Comments

• Dm
      13th of Jul, 2009

I have to disagree that it doesnt work. We have been using the cleaner..actually still the same bottle for the last3 1/2 yrs. We always use it solely for our grill and stove and it works great to remove baked/grilled on mess. I cannot speak for other household uses but we have been completely pleased with the results on grease and caked on foods.

• Dm
      13th of Jul, 2009

www.mrscleanpumpitoff.net... Here is the website for those of you who say there isnt one.

• Bl
      14th of Oct, 2010

i love it and for anyone who say it doesn't work i buy every year u have make sure mix it up correct they are some really nice people come to your door and recpectable

• Bl
      14th of Oct, 2010

hey

• Ri
      29th of Feb, 2012

Make sure they demonstrate with the bottle you intend to buy. That's what I did. I had the man open the bottle and mix w/water from my sink. He used one ounce to a full spray bottle. Then I gave him a tough stain to clean. They have a good product but some of their sales people are probably dishonest enough to switch so they pocket 100% commission.