Mr. CoffeeJWX27

1 Review updated:

My husband bought me this Mr. Coffee for Christmas last year and until this morning has worked fine. Today we turned it on and nothing. This is the third coffee pot in 4 years. When we first got married our Mr. Coffee lasted over 10 years, now they barely last 2 years. It's time the Sunbeam Company can't get it right any more.

Comments

• Fr
      Jul 05, 2012

I have the same problem with my Mr. Coffee. I got it at Christmas time this year and it just recently started leaking at the bottom. This morning it brewed about a half a cup and then stopped. I have tried to turn it on severl times and it doesn't work. Is there something I can do to make it work. No one wants to see me in the morning without coffee. I paid about $
    65.00 for this coffee pot and I can't afford another one.

F. Schiel

• Fr
      Jul 05, 2012

Do these comments ever get answered? Am I going to get my money back from Mr. Coffee. Target's not going to refund it. I had a Mr. Coffee for ten or 12 years. It was under the counter and it was great. I'm very upset. I guess I'm going to have to buy an inexpensive one to get me through until Mr. Coffe sends me a refund. I have no receipt. Why would I need to keep a receipt when I was sure it would last ten years?

•   Jul 05, 2012

This is a public website Frances. Whether or not comments get answered is up to the general public.

•   Jul 05, 2012