Montel Health Master Complaints & Reviews

Montel Health Masterrefund

I did not like the machine and when I tried to return it with a guarantee of a refund, the return address was bogus. I finally got hold of someone named Victor, operator T84, who gave me an address to return the machine. The company refunded only part of my money- I paid $179.94 for the machine and was refunded only $149.97, plus $25.85 shipping charges to return it. I want the rest of my money including the shipping charges.
In hopes this complaint generates a response.
Carolyn Bliss

• 52
    52279raquelr Apr 09, 2013

I found it does leave chunks. Also, I was quoted the three payments of 49.99 and was charged 209.96. When I called about it they were only willing to give me a 40 dollar discount, when it should be more like 50. The person on the phone would only argue with me . When I asked to talk to a supervisor they said they would call back and never did.

Montel Health Masterrefund of return shipping

I ordered the Health Master off the infomercial on TV. It worked once. The second time I used it the motor froze up and just would not work. I called the customer
service number and the rep. went through a series of things for me to do. Nothing worked;the motor remained frozen.I told him I just wanted to return the machine and I
didn't want a new one. I followed all return instructions and paid for the return shipping. Now they say they will not refund shipping charges because "they "say that I re
fused troubleshooting. That's not true! According to the infomercial, all money will be refunded if for ANY reason you decide you do not want to keep the unit! I think this is
an absolute SCAM for your customers and Montel Williams should be ashamed to have his name connected to this product!!! I WANT MY MONEY BACK<ALL OF IT!!!

flyerd1 Jun 04, 2011

Makes us remember to think twice b4 buying TV products. I'm a little suprised that Montel would have his name attached to something like this, I thought he was better than that... Dissapointing...

• He
    Heathmaster NO! Apr 17, 2013

I ordered this machine saturday april 14 2013. Then i read reviews and called monday to cancel the order. The rep told me i could not cancel because it was ready to ship. I kept insisting i did not want the machine. Tuesday i called back. The machine still had not shipped and again they refused to cancel my order. Today is wednesday and it still has not shipped but i am not wasting my money calling again. I told them yesterday i am disputing all charges on my credit card since they have had adequate time to cancel the order. I am also changing the number on my credit card so they cannot keep charging me. They are not a good company to deal with.

• Rd
    RDPOKE Nov 24, 2013

IS THERE ANYBODY OUT HERE THAT TRIED TO RETURN THE HEALTH MASTER AND WAS TOLD THAT YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR THEM SHIPPING IT TO YOU .WHEN YOU ORDER IT THE SHIPPING WAS TO BE FREE I'M GOING AFER THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE FALSE ADVERTISING SAY $49.99 FREE SHIP NOW IF FOR ANY REASON YOU DECIDE YOU DON'T WANT IT THEY WANT YOU TO PAY THEM FOR SHIPPING IT TO YOU PULSE PAY TO RETURN IT THAT'S NOT WHAT THE COMMERCIAL SAY NOR COUSTMER SERVICE WHEN YOU ORDER IT, THEY TELL YOU THAT WHEN YOU SAY YOU DON'T WANT IT TRYING TO GET YOU TO KEEP IT.HIT ME UP AT [email protected]

Montel Health MasterBroke after 3 weeks

The product is great but the engine is not. It broke after 3 weeks. I purchased a seven year warranty and followed the instructions to return it. I called to check on the status and was told I probably should have sent a check with it. The warranty I purchased does not mention any payment for repairs and I followed the instructions to a T. After explaining this to the customer service lady, she checked on it and said they would process it soon and send a replacement.

The problem is, the thing broke after three weeks. Plus the customer service people have no idea what they are talking about. Hopefully I just got a bad unit because I do like it. However, I would not recommend buying this. I would buy a Vita Mix next time.

• 1s
    1stuby Mar 11, 2012

who ever buys stuff off the tv are suckers, why you think they put it on tv and not selling in stores because, they know.

Jacqueline Blackwell Nov 07, 2013

I used the Montel Health Master for at least 5 times and the motor went out. I should had known when I called to order it and the sell person asked me did I was the blade that is advertised on TV. Too me this should had be a red flag. Why should they advertise a part that the customer will not get in the product. My juicer is taking up space on my kitchen table. I thought why should I pay for another motor and then it go out. I spent over $200 for this product and not to mention for the meal plains. Yes I feel like a sucker. I could had invested in a couple of blenders from Wal-Mart and long as I kept the receipt I could had returned them without additional charges. My blender I did purchase from Wal-Mart has lasted much longer than Montel's.

Montel Health MasterStealing MY money the worst customer service

I ordered a Montel Williams Health Master which was defective!! After several attempts to return the product I was not successful after being told I would be sent a shipping label and all would be well. It WAS NOT! Finally I got them to give me a shipping label and all seemed fine. EXCEPT!!! THEY JUST CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD FOR 2 MORE MACHINES!!! What the f!! Now I have to shut down my cards, and FIGHT TO STOP PAYMENT. SOOOOOOOOOOOOO now INSTEAD OF JUST RETURNING A DEFECTIVE MACHINE TO GET ONE THAT WORKS I will send all there trash back and write Montel myself. THIS IS AN FNING SCAM. STAY AWAY OR RISK THEM STEALING MONEY FROM YOUR CARD.

• Bo
    Bobby bambam. Sep 28, 2010

HI, , I'm BamBam, a musican out of New England, came home after a gig and sat down to chill for a bit and watch some TV..and to my eyes I see this magnificent machine do something great befor my eyes. I NEVER BUY STUFF FROM TELEVISION, , but I was this time, , , , but after reading all the bad news about this product!? thank U all for making me not do it... Montel? shame on u.

• Lo
    LORETTA JENKINS Oct 06, 2011

I AM SO GLADE THAT I DECIDED TO CHECK COMPUTER BEFORE I PURCHASE ONE OF THOSE MACHINE FROM MONTEL I WAS GOING TO ORDER ONE. I AM GLADE I READ COMMENT FROM PEOPLE THAT ALREAY HAVVE ONE

• Si
    SickofLiars Jun 20, 2012

I too was duped by Montel Williams!!! I AM SO DAM MAD, I WANT TO SPIT IN HIS FACE! HERE IS A MAN I TRUSTED!! AND NOW I MAY AS WELL HAVE JUST THROWN $250 IN THE TRASH! I USED MY HEALTH MASTER TWICE!!! 2 FRIGGIN TIMES AND NOW IT JUST WILL NOT WORK! I tried every plug in my apartment, every outlet and still, it does not work! I want to know what is Montel going to do about all of these great consumers he screwed?... AND IT DOESN'T FEEL GOOD, MONTEL RIPOFF mother F...!!!
    NOW I KNOW WHY YOU GOT A DISEASE, ###!!! LOOK IN THE MIRROR!!! HE SHOULD BE TAKEN OFF TV...HE'S GOT A WHOLE WEB SITE OF COMPLAINTS ON HIS HEALTHMASTER!!! WHY IS HE STILL ON AIR?!?!?!?!

• 52
    52279raquelr Apr 09, 2013

I also only bought this one thing on Tv.I was ripped off! Never again. I was suppose to be carged 50 dollars less and the mashine is not any better then the cheep blenders at the department stores.

Montel Health MasterNo Service Response

I purchased the Montel HealthMaster in November of 2009, used it with great joy for three months. In Feb, 2010, the motor stopped working. I contacted customer service (I purchased the extended warranty) and they said I didn't need to send the unit, they would just send a replacement base unit. Every month since then, I have called the customer service line, and every time, I am told, it will be in the next shipment, within the next two weeks, and will be shipped immediately. I have asked to speak to a supervisor, and they are never available. I am told to be patient, and there is nothing else that can be done, it is on backorder and will be shipped when received. I have now been waiting for the replacement part longer than I was able to actually use the unit. I requested an entire full replacement (motor and blender) could be sent, and was told they can't do that.

Come on Montel, it has your name on it. Get behind your product, you have no problem endorsing it to sell, how about supporting it to work. I certainly can't get any action, maybe with your name on it, you can!

John Sutton

Montel Health MasterPoor Service

This is a copy of what was just sent to "[protected]@myhealthmaster.com" - the only alternative I could find for the insaneness of trying to go thru calling "Customer Service" which is anything but...!!!

To SOMEone who may be concerned...PLEASE!

Mid April (April 8th or April 14th) I ordered ONE HealthMaster - later in April I received TWO and was billed for two. The day I ordered I had placed 2 calls. The first call I ended up canceling my order as the young man taking the call obviously did not know what he was doing. It took a very long time and he kept putting me on hold. In that same 1st call I asked him to please just cancel the order, I did not want to order thru him. He told me that he canceled the order. I called back on the same day and spoke with a woman who had obviously done the sale before and was very good. Went thru the entire process with her and placed my order - for ONE HealthMaster. She offered a 2nd one at 1/2 price - No thanks. It would follow then that if I truly wanted 2 machines that I would have gotten the 2nd for 1/2 price. I ordered ONE and received and was billed for TWO.

I have made multiple calls simply trying to get a paid return label to send back the 2nd (unordered) product.

Here are the dates, times, who answered and what I was told:

4/27/10, 10:45AM, Carmen. I told her I had ordered one and received two. She told me all I needed was an RA # and could return the unordered product and that shipping would be paid. When I went to write the number on the return label I read on the label that the sender (me) would have to pay shipping.

4/28/10, ? time, Laura. Told Laura the same as I told Carmen, including what Carmen told me and what I had then read about me having to pay for shipping for something that I did not order. Laura told me she would e-mail a postage paid return label and that I should expect it in 24-48 hours. This call was really long and she had trouble "finding me" as "the computers were down".

5/3/10, 1:30pm, Male person ? name. Recapped all of the above - he never could get my info to come up - waited and waited on hold - and finally told that I would need to hang up and call back again. When asked if I could speak to a Supervisor was told "No, all the supervisors are on calls so are not available". He offered to take my number and have a Supervisor call me back. Never received a call.

5/3/10, 1:45pm, James. Recapped, again, all of the above. James asked me about 2 calls on the day my order was placed. Yes, there were 2 calls. The 1st call was answered by a young man who obviously did not know what he was doing. It was taking him forever to take my information, he kept putting me on hold and I did not have the confidence to continue my order with him. I asked him to please cancel my order and he said that he would. He obviously did not. James explained that the call would have to be "pulled" to verify that I canceled that order in the same phone call, and then a shipping label could be sent. ((mind you this is all simply to have a prepaid return label to return something that was mistakenly ordered by one of your people)). I was quite certain that James told me that process would take 24-48 hours.

5/12/10, 4:10pm, Keebel. Once again explained what had happened and that all I am requesting is a pre-paid return label for the unordered machine. He explained that the call had been "pulled" but had not been completed as yet. The reason given was because "there is a backlog of so many calls to be pulled"... or something like that. But that he could put in another request. Explained to Keebel my frustration with the whole process and how poorly it is being handled! Received RA # for 2nd machine as I plan to return BOTH of them. I want nothing to do with this product or anything to do with Montel endorsed products. Asked for Supervisor - "all on calls and not available" (surprise).

5/12/10, 4:25pm, female. Explained briefly above - and that I had forgotten to ask Keebel to cancel the back-ordered Recipe Book. She insisted on hashing through the entire process that I have been thru. Explained to me that the call truly has been "pulled" and that it does take a while for that to happen. She asked if there was something she could do to make my experience better. (?besides a pre-paid return label?) I said it would be nice to speak to a Supervisor who can maybe do something about this poor process. She said she would put me through to a Supervisor. Sat on hold for a while and then the call went to an undefined Voice Mail! Really? And now I did not get my Recipe Book order canceled. (!!!)

5/12/10, 4:28pm, Carlos. Gave Carlos my name and phone number to look up my number explaining that I would like to cancel the back ordered Recipe Book. He put me on hold for several minutes. Back on the line, and tells me he canceled the Recipe Book order. Asked if there could be anything else - I asked to speak to a Supervisor - was told they are all gone home at this time.

SO - if any of my calls really ARE "pulled" you will hear the obvious frustration in my voice. Here are the fast facts:
1) A mistake was made by the young man who took the 1st call.
2) I received and was billed for two machines when I only ordered one (see #1)
3) I am simply trying to get a pre-paid return label for the machine that was mistakenly sent to me.
4) Of all the calls that were taken - none have helped
5) There is never a supervisor available
6) Not any one person had same answer to any of the questions or concerns - no standardization obviously
7) Multiple calls were very lengthy due to "computers being down"

I expect that there will be a resolution to this situation or compensation of some sort - and within a short (no more than one week) amount of time. I really and truly do not believe I have asked for too much: A prepaid return label for a machine that was mistakenly sent to me. A mistake made by one of your people.

• Fr
    fred ayvaz Dec 15, 2010

I am notg happy with Health Master from the second month of buying the product the canster leaks every time I try to blend any thing in it and motor is very load to order to make the soup in it I have to put the blender outside due to high noise ratio. I am very displease about the blender. I called up the customer service to replace the defective part and they trying to charge me for it.

Montel Health Master — Poor Quality

Yesterday, 4/18/10, my husband and I were looking for a blender that was strong enough to blend veggies and fruits. We happen to see Montel's infomercial and liked what we...

Montel Health Master — Poor Customer Service

In mid-June, I ordered and received a Health Master blender. The blender stopped working after using it for approximately a month. On June 17, 2009, the listed customer service...