Movie Gallery / tanning beds

1 5404 hwy 136, Trenton, GA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 7066577770

The tanning bed service is AWFUL! The beds are never clean. One bed is completely broken the top cover collapses, the face tanner is broke. The door is broke & does not even lock. The rooms are completely trashed, The radio was broken & laying in the floor. The fan was broken into & parts of it was sitting in a chair. There's a variety of vulgar posters on the walls. The store is extremely hot inside to the point of having shortness of breath before even getting in the tanning bed. The air is never on anymore. & When I asked an employee if they could please clean the dirty bed before my usage he informed me rudely that if I want a clean bed I better learn to clean it myself. I am a loyal customer & a more than frequent customer I normally use movie gallery's tanning beds 5 times a week & have been going for a couple of years & never have I been treated with such disrespect.

Comments

• Mo
      Mar 26, 2010

Britt,

Thank you for voicing your concerns about the tanning equipment and service at this location. Our goal at Movie Gallery is to provide you with an exceptional experience on every visit, and it sounds like we fell well short of that on this occasion. I have forwarded your feedback regarding our tanning equipment to those in charge of maintaining our tanning beds. Likewise, I have forwarded your concerns regarding service and cleanliness to the Regional Management in that area who will be sure to investigate further. Hopefully your next visit will be better.

Thank you again for sharing your feedback, we sincerely appreciate your membership. Should you need assistance with any additional customer service issues, please feel free to contact us at 1-8-SPEAK-TO-US.

Sincerely,