Motel 6 / money hungry

1 5768 Old Hickory BlvdHermitage, TN, United States Review updated:

I had work check that came late to me in mail. I couldn't get it cashed, so I ask a friend to loan me some money until I got check cash. He could not any cash today, it would be tomorrow. I said ok. Called down to the front desk an told it would be first thing in the morning when I would be able to you. This so called manager(Third Eyed ###)said I had to get out until morning. So had to get the money hungry ###er his money right a way, so I did. These black hearted third world illegal ###s, just care money. On our money it says "In God We Trust" not "In Goat We Trust". Get the ### out of our country.

Da

Comments

• Me
      16th of Dec, 2009

He is not a money hungey ###er. You don't rent a hotel room without paying first.
    Also that "get the ### out of our country?" makes you dound like you are racist and or rude? If the manager became a citizen of the country he has every right to be here as you and I do.

• Me
      16th of Dec, 2009

*hungry

• It
      3rd of Mar, 2010

It sucks, but that is simply how it works. The manager doesn't know if you are one of those people who promise to pay and then don't. A motel is a business, and is run as a business. It is your responsibility to pay for the service- not their responsibility to give you a break because of poor planning on your part.