MoneyBalls.com

Online scam

3.75
MoneyBalls.com
moneyballs.com
Moneyballs.com is a free online lottery web site that lets users play for a chance to win a million dollars. My mother has been playing moneyballs for years now and has never won. A lot of websites out there that report scams have write ups about Moneyballs.com being a scam. Moneyballs.com itself says that there have been winners but several emails to them requesting a list of winners has gone unanswered. They suggest that "LEL Lordford" observes and insures Moneyballs.com, however a "Whois" lookup shows that Moneyballs.com IS LEL Lordford. They oversee their own lottery? Is this legal? Where is the Lottery Commision when you need them? How can you tell if you are on a legitimate lottery site, or are just gambling your time away with no potential return?

Where do you find information about web sites like this to find out if they are legitimate, and if they aren't, where do you report them? I just want to rest easy knowing that my 82 year old Mother is playing a game where her hopes may someday be realized and make sure it's not her that's being played! Thank you!
Complaint comments Comments (1) Complaint country United States Complaint category Online Scams

Comments

A  2nd of Feb, 2017 by    0 Votes
Just typed in "money balls.com" and as soon as I hit return on my iPad, a screen popped up w. one of those phony "You have won- this is no joke!" spam messages that you cannot exit from ( fortunately, I was able to close out the entire page- will have to wait and see if it keeps causing trouble). I used to play Moneyballs years ago, and all I really got for my efforts was spam. Also, I've not been able to find a review for the site more recent than about 8-10 years ago, and that seems really weird. We all could use some free money, but I'm highly skeptical about this one.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree