Momentum Health / medical aid do not have your best interest at heart
I have been a memeber of the Momentum Health medical aid for over 2 years and been quite happy till now. I am currently pregnant with my first child and upon registering for their maternity programme found they will not totally cover the doctor's bill in hospital until that doctor is registered with a new system in place from 2010. This i didnt mind until i found out that listing still wasnt complete. So how can i see a doctor preferred by them if they dont even have a list. Am i expected to spend a few months with one doctor then change once their listing is done.
No pregant woman wants to change doctors after 4 months of seeing one they are comfortable with. They have built a relationship with them and have trusted them to care for their unborn child. This i find is totally unfair to the members. We should enjoy benefits of 2009 if we registered in 2009.
So i feel they should cover my current doctor completely as it's not my fault their listing wasnt done on time .They should have their memebers best interest at heart. We pay a fortune for medical aid which i assure you not many take advantage of unless in emergency situations. No replies have come from my emails to MMH.
More Momentum Health Complaints & Reviews
- Momentum Health - associated specialist list not working 
- Momentum Health - hospital authorisation
- Momentum Health - hospital admissions 
- Momentum Health - momentum fatcats turning out to be useless too
- Momentum Health - slow to respond
- Momentum - poor handling of case for the second time
- Momentum - provident fund
- Momentum - the medical aid as a whole
- Momentum - unclaimed provident fund
- Momentum - payments