Misty Abacus / Teaching Class - Fraud

1 India

Misty Abacus (Mr Praful)

I have been dealiing with Mr Praful who's the owner of this company and very nice person to talk to. But when it comes to delivering on promises there is no way you can get through.
I had my niece registering with him for taking classes to become teacher for Abacus. Shilpi, one of her employee came at home giving couple classes and take the payment with the understanding that classes will be organized at home. Class was good since it is the time of payment, Shilpi took the check. Since then its been almost 6 months I have been following up to organize rest of 15-20 clasess training classes, issuing certificate etc but everything vanishes with promises and commitments over the phone only without holding any classes.

I am at a stage wherein I have given up and stopped calling him or Shipli for the same as it only adds to frustration. I have considered this as bad choice and wrong decision of making payment to some local company or Mr Praful.

I recommend not to go for teacher profession with Misty Abacus since they only take the payment without any commitment to complete training.

Ravinder [protected]