MiniPocketRockets.com / Fictional Warranty
I ordered a pocket bike for my son's birthday from this company, and upon inspecting it noticed it had missing hardware, cracked plastic, and defects. It took me hours to get through to there customer service line, and when I finally did here is what I was told. I should go to the hardware store to pick up the missing nuts and bolts because they do not carry the replacements parts because that would cost them too much money. And that i could fix the defects myself by drilling new holes in the plastic and frame. I asked them if they inspected the bikes before they sent them out, and the first person told me they did, but their second representative told me that they could not afford any
quality checks. I told them that I wanted to send the bike back and they could replace it or refund my money, and Joel (their rep) told me even if they would send me a new bike it would probably have the same problems. I couldn't believe what I was hearing, so my next question was so what your saying is that you knowingly sell junk, and he flat out told me yes and that there was nothing he could do about it. Oh they did tell me I could send it back, but that I would be responsible for the shipping and a 25% restocking fee. So basically I could lose $100 just for doing business with these scam artists. Even if I put the time and money into trying to fix this piece of junk, I am fearful of letting my son ride it. By the way they advertise on their site to have a great warranty, and even offer you a free extended warranty. Do not make the mistake of doing business with this company.
More MiniPocketRockets.com Complaints & Reviews
- MiniPocketRockets.com - I believe this may be a scam! 
- MiniPocketRockets - Fraud/Cheat 
- Mini Pocket Rockets - Defect, no support 
- MiniPocketRockets - fraud
- MiniPocketRockets.com - Broke Bike Out Of Box Cant Get Replaced 
- Mini Pocket Rockets - Returns/Unprofessional/Thieves
- MiniPocketRockets - Stopped working and company refused to replace it even though it's under warranty.
- MiniPocketRockets - my husband ordered a bike for our son for christmas
- MiniPocketRockets.com - defective products/ no returns
- MiniPocketRockets - Awful experience