MiniPocketRockets.com / Fictional Warranty

Temple City
Phone: 877-677-2453
I ordered a pocket bike for my son's birthday from this company, and upon inspecting it noticed it had missing hardware, cracked plastic, and defects. It took me hours to get through to there customer service line, and when I finally did here is what I was told. I should go to the hardware store to pick up the missing nuts and bolts because they do not carry the replacements parts because that would cost them too much money. And that i could fix the defects myself by drilling new holes in the plastic and frame. I asked them if they inspected the bikes before they sent them out, and the first person told me they did, but their second representative told me that they could not afford any
quality checks. I told them that I wanted to send the bike back and they could replace it or refund my money, and Joel (their rep) told me even if they would send me a new bike it would probably have the same problems. I couldn't believe what I was hearing, so my next question was so what your saying is that you knowingly sell junk, and he flat out told me yes and that there was nothing he could do about it. Oh they did tell me I could send it back, but that I would be responsible for the shipping and a 25% restocking fee. So basically I could lose $100 just for doing business with these scam artists. Even if I put the time and money into trying to fix this piece of junk, I am fearful of letting my son ride it. By the way they advertise on their site to have a great warranty, and even offer you a free extended warranty. Do not make the mistake of doing business with this company.

N  16th of Apr, 2009 by
Hmm, they agree to send parts in their warranty:

"All necessary parts will be rushed out to you FREE of charge after you complete our RMA form and return it to us."

Did you fill out the form and send as required or did you just call?

As far as shipping, restocking, it is written right on their website:

"If for any reason you decide not to keep the bike or part, without ever putting gas into it, riding it or using it any way, the customer will be responsible for shipping the unused product back to us. The original shipping and handling charge is non-refundable and there will also be a 25% restocking fee. "

Did you not read that?
A  29th of Jul, 2009 by
the comment above is obviously from the well trained crap tossers the company has hired to try and make their company sound good(bravo)
Everything in the original post is correct the product that this company sells is crap and the customer service is great until you call to complain and ask for replacement parts then you become trapped in a circle of lies and BS. Oh and please make it a point to talk to Steve the manager who's voicemail is always full when you call (wonder why) and when you ask for another manager or owner nobody knows that answer. I personally (along with about 200 other people) have filed a complaint with the BBB as well as the Attorney Generals office. This company sells crap and the sad part is most of us are buying these for our children so way to go MiniPocketRockets.com for crushing our babies dreams you should feel really proud of yourselfs.
A  17th of Mar, 2010 by
i agree that comment was obviousely made by one of the unprofessionals who work for this sad excuse for a company. that is ok i am going to tell everyone i know and can get to listen not to buy from this website. we bought 2 bike from them and they were anything but ready to ride out of the box. we took all the propper step explained to us by the rude customer service representitive and nothing. our hand were bleeding from pulling those damn cords and they would not start to save our lives. all we want is a refund. their policy of unreasonable. how are you supposed to know if it works until you put gas in it. it is a scam. they are going home wondering why karma is kicking their ### in the real world and it's because they are scamming good people out of hundreds of dollars. we will get our money back. believe that.

MiniPocketRockets Logo MiniPocketRockets