MiniCreditReport.com / Fraud

I requested two credit reports for myself and my father early in October. According to my bank, Mini Credit Report set up a reoccuring fee. This was not authorized and is quite obviously happening to a lot of people. IT IS TIME TO TAKE ACTION. IF you are a victim of this please email me at jk.freeman@yahoo.com. I need your name, date and amount of fraudulent charge from this organization. I am soon to be in contact with the largest law firm in the United States (Baker and McKenzie) and they will be filing a class-action lawsuit.

Comments

• Gu
      21st of Dec, 2007

I recently requested a credit report back in october and since then i have been having reccurent charges in my credit card i am very upset i tried calling right know and there clsed but i will make sure i call them tomorrow or wensday.

• Je
      18th of Jan, 2008

I went online early this morning to look at my so-called "free credit report". I have been charged $25.95 on my credit card for this FREE service and I am furious! This charge on my card is still pending - can I authorize my credit card to refuse payment on this charge without getting my credit in trouble? The way their website is set up is very sneaky as they do not tell you up front that you are going to have to pay for this service. I called them at 1-866-365-8654 and was told basically, too bad, I clicked on it and viewed my report and now I have to pay.

• Gi
      31st of Jan, 2008

They are thugs. They also charged me $11.95. I am really furious

• Do
      3rd of Feb, 2008

This also happened to me, I did not see anything at the creditreport.com site stating that I would be charged. I will dispute the $11.95 charge on my credit card statement when I receive it.
    It sounds like a phone call to 866-365-8654 will only irritate me more.

12th of Feb, 2008

This happened to me also. I did not authorize mini credit report to take any funds out of my bank account. So far they have deducted $89.65 all together in charges. This is outrageous! I have called them three times and they promised to cancel the auto deduct. They did not follow through. Since it was still coming out of my account from last October, I finally had to close my account. What a nightmare. I agree to go after them and stop them from getting anyone else's money. I really don't think a phone call to 866-365-8654 will help anymore.

• Pa
      22nd of Feb, 2008
    MiniCreditReport - Fraud
    3709 Bayou Rd
    Saint Bernard
    Phone: 5044962849

I did a credit report for a friend, thinking it was free. The next day I checked my bank statement online, come to find out I was charge $29.50 from MiniCreditReport.com

• Ad
      28th of Feb, 2008
    New York
    New York
    www.MiniCreditReport.com

I requested a credit report for myself early in December. According to my bank, Mini Credit Report set up a reoccuring fee. This was not authorized and is quite obviously happening to a lot of people (according to the complains that I had read in the complaint board).

• Fr
      1st of Mar, 2008

I never even got the first credit report and now I have this reoccurring payment. These people are unbelievable. I really hope there is a class action suit going forward.

• Ke
      7th of Mar, 2008
    702 s
    Wellsburg
    Iowa
    Phone: 6418693422
    www.MiniCreditReport.com

I have 2 charges on my credit card for 29.95 on 2/01, and 2/19 and mini creditrptservices for 11.95 on 1/30 which I did not authorize to the very best of my knowledge.

• Na
      13th of Mar, 2008

Try calling the number below to ask for unauthorized charges to be removed from your credit card. Ask for a supervisor in the USA!

You can always get a chargeback from your credit card company.

Re: Creditreport.com account contact their customer service department at 800.720.4420 or 818-407-4620 our office hours are Monday -Friday 6:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. PST, Saturdays 8:00 a.m. -4:00 pm and Sundays 8:00 a.m. -4:00 pm PST.

• Ly
      15th of Mar, 2008

Ive been charged from this Scam artist and havent been able to get them to stop the 11.95 withdrawl. I want my hard earned cash returned.

• Ju
      25th of Mar, 2008

i did the mini credit report 1 time and have been billed 5 months now and havnt been able to call the company to make sure they stop taking money from my checking account, very dissatisfied big scam

• He
      26th of Mar, 2008

These people need to be stopped!!! We are all falling victim to these false advertisements. There are companies who give you what you want. I used a great one last year but of course this one sounded better so I thought I would try it. I expected 3 reports like the one I used last year and of course all I got was one combined report. Which used up all of my free reports for the year while I stared at one report with combined information which means diddly squat when you are trying to fight discrepancies on your report. I AM FURIOUS! I immediately called and cancelled! Like everyone else I got my credit card bill in with charges on it.

• Rh
      28th of Mar, 2008

I wanted one report not several others. Why they keep charging me every week I don't know. I do not have the money to keep this up. They are a bunch of liars because they don't even give you the report.

• Da
      30th of Mar, 2008

Got charged for a credit report that I didn't approve or know how to use the site

• Do
      5th of Apr, 2008

Absolutely! The reoccuring fee was not noticed until it appeared on my credit card. It took some persuading to get the voice at the other end of the telephone line to finally cancel the so-called service.

• Mi
      10th of Apr, 2008
    Massachusetts
    www.minicreditreport.com

Ive found recurring charges from this website on my checking acct and i did not authorize them. I did get a free credit report a few months ago, but never once applied to have it keep charging me $11.95 a month. How do i go about removing this charge? Plz advise smb!

• Ba
      17th of Apr, 2008
    MiniCreditReport - Fraud
    Minicreditreports
    Needham
    Massachusetts
    Phone: 7814441009

I have been billed monthly for min credit report services at 11.95. (to my amex)...I NEVE R subscribed to service...and AMEX has waived but I have had not luck contacting minicredit for responseode

• Vi
      22nd of Apr, 2008

please cancel my service

23rd of Apr, 2008

I also signed up for a free credit report, and have been billed 2 months in a row- 12.95 each.