Miniclip — charged without my permission
When I signed up for Miniclip I was asked to enter my card details and I did that. That was the biggest mistake I've ever made, I have no idea what was I thinking that moment.
Anyways, I signed up and enjoyed playing Miniclip games. Had a great time there and was happy until the day they charged me.
Miniclip took my money without my permission. I never bought a single game there and never pressed any button which said "buy", "purchase" or something like that.
I tried to get a refund but they did not reply. After that I immediately called my bank and warned them about Miniclip and their fraudulent charges. Bank manager blocked these guys from any further charges. Seems like a scam to me.
More Miniclip Complaints & Reviews
- Miniclip - charged to many times on my debit card 
- Miniclip - bald eagle cue trial
- *Miniclip - unauthorized debit/credit card charges 
- Miniclip - 8 ball pool 
- Miniclip - not receiving password reset emails.
- Miniclip - unable to play properly
- Miniclip - payback issue
- Miniclip - miniclip pool
- Miniclip - 8 ball pool isn't working 
- Miniclip - temporary ban still not lifted