Mini Credit Report.com / Being charged for not ordered report!

I did not order any credit report and i am being charge. I want it taken off my account. I do not know how they got my account information with out me knowing. Beware of this scam!

More Mini Credit Report.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

8th of Sep, 2007

I am another person that mini credit report service took funds out of my account... i never ever heard of this company... they are a scam!

• Be
      12th of Oct, 2007

I DID NOT AUTHORIZE MINI CREDIT REPORT TO WITHDRAW
    FUND FROM MY CHECKING ACCOUNT!

• Br
      24th of Oct, 2007

I need to stop getting charged for the credit report that I didn't order. Thank you!

Brandon Murray.

6th of Nov, 2007

Here I am again, This is the second time I have posted a complaint. Sad to say this is a different company that I am trying to dispute fraud charges with. Does anyone know how we get signed up for this cr*p.

• Ri
      15th of Nov, 2007

This is bs and I am not happy about this! This is a scam and I better be able to drop this service without being charged or I'm suing somebody for sure!

• Ni
      20th of Nov, 2007

I have tried to contact them on a monthly basis and get the run around or they hang up. They have been charging my credit card for almost a year now. I have disputed the charges with American Express they credit back one month. The next month the charges appear again. This is not fair and this is criminal. How can I get them to stop?

• Vl
      23rd of Nov, 2007

just got charged for this but never ordered it, having probelems reversing something that has no trail.

5th of Dec, 2007

I just got charged for my first month thought i had register for a free credit report from freecreditreport.com not these stupid company.

• Ca
      18th of Dec, 2007

I DID NOT AUTHORIZE MINI CREDIT REPORT TO WITHDRAW
    FUND FROM MY CHECKING ACCOUNT AND I NEED TO STOP GETTING CHARGED.

• Ko
      26th of Dec, 2007

I did not authorise this fraudelent company to withdraw $11.95 from my acct very month. Beware of this company.They are terrible people.. they advertise that it was a free credit report now they are using your account information to charge you every month without your authorisation.

7th of Jan, 2008

Does anyone know the address of this company? My credit card company wants full information to take off my charges. At one time I had their website with that info and now it won't come up when I google it. When I called to cancel this fraudulent agreement to bill me, they wouldn't allow me to speak to a supervisor and the person on the other end said he was the supervisor of the department. Go figure.

Warn your freinds and family about this.

Janine

• Na
      27th of Jan, 2008

I was just looking at my banking statement and i saw that i had some charges the last 4 months from the mini credit report services. What do i do to stop this? I did not order any membership. I don't even know who these peopleare. Can anyone help me?

31st of Jan, 2008

I wanted a free copy of my credit report so I ordered a free copy online!

The next thing I know mini credit report .com is billing me for $29.95 and they say I clicked on receiving a report from 3 credit report agencies which is NOT TRUE---all I did was register on the site and receive my password for the free credit report.

I am pissed!!!!!!!!! Oh and they say it is non refundable.

Who can I report this to? These people are crooks and beware!!!!

• Ai
      10th of May, 2008

I HEAR!!! ALL OF YOU!!! I don't even know what website to go to, or where this mini credit report services came from. I'm getting billed 11.95 on my credit card. In February, I was billed twice!??? I think of all the gas my car is missing because mini credit services took it first. jk But boy I'm sure going to do my best to get my money back & fill my tank. Have a good one everybody.

• Ka
      11th of Jun, 2008

Does anyone have the phone# for these people?

• Sd
      27th of Jun, 2008

Their ph no (800) 720-4420

When i called last month they said they are gona pay my mony back from October/07, since i cancelled the account in ctober/08. But when i called today he's saying what confirmation you have ( any email .. anything valid in court). So he cannot give the money back but can only close the account. I all scam.

• Gi
      3rd of Sep, 2008

I signed up for a free credit reporting service and some how mini credit company got my info and has been charging me 11.95 a month. I went to there web page and it says I have no account. creditreport.com not freecreditreport.com . I had a account with freecreditreport.com. All of it is a scam. I dont even know if it is accurate.

• De
      17th of Sep, 2008

I am another person who is been charge after I try to cancell their withdraws from my account and the customer rep told me they do not have any of my information to cancell. which was a lie and they toook out 9.99 today out of my account.

• Sh
      29th of Sep, 2008

I did not order no mini credit report or any other report but you took funds from my account

29th of Sep, 2008