The Connection of Preston Connecticut - George Simco CabinetPoor service!

George Simco, The Connection, The Cabinet Connection, of 69 Rt 12, Preston, Ct avoids customers that he has wronged.

Found George Simco's company, The Connection at the Mohegan Sun homeshow early in 2007. Several months later, I decided to purchase cabinets from Mr Simco. The delivery was delayed by several weeks. When I finally did get the order and examined it at the job site I found that: I was shorted a cabinet, and the exterior finish on the majority of the cabinets is defective. Upon contacted George Simco he reluctantly said that he would allow a return, only to then be told that he had to call the "company rep" for return authorization. These apparently were just delay tactics to be sure that my check cleared at which time he stopped answering or returning my numerous calls and messages.

A short time later, I've come to find that he currently has 4 organizations and individuals that are suing him in small claims court seeking monetary reimbursement. I advise anyone to check out the state of Connecticut smalls claims website to see the status of his numerous claims against him. There have additionally been other lawsuits against him in previous years which have ended in judgment against him or his company.

George Simco of 69 Route 12, Preston Connecticut does not care about his customers. Once he has your money he runs and hides.

I am left with $3,200.00 worth of defective cabinet products from this man that I can not use due to serious blemishes and surface defects. He is attempting to sell second and third quality products as first rate and he deserves to be exposed for this, as well as his poor business behavior and customer abuses.

• St
    Stephen Hopkins May 15, 2007

He now has 5 lawsuits against him at small claims in Connecticut. To view complaints see the following web page:

This man simply does not care about harming his customers, or other creditors.

• Mi
    Mike Sikoski Nov 03, 2007

I to was screwed by Mr Simco and am currently one of the dissatisfied suing this #%$&

• Li
    Live2SpiteU Jun 03, 2016

This man was storing his cabinets and tools in our garage / barn. When we got a letter from our landlord asking him to remove all of his things, from our garage that we pay rent for, we were told "if you want to play the hard way, ok" We've found nails in our driveway since, have had to call the police on him for trespassing in our yard and being nosey, he's blocked cars in our driveway that were trying to leave because he feels the need to police the dirt road that our driveway is connected to, he never even finished cleaning his stuff out of our garage, which we had to call (and pay for) a scrap metal man to come and collect. He's rents his property out and has had 2 groups of tenants come and go in one year. Turns out he's been saying some sexually explicit things to the tenant he has now's wife, they are afraid to call the cops because he likes to tell everyone how all the cops in the area are friends with him. Our other neighbor caught him snooping around their property at night when he tripped a motion sensor light, and ran back to his property. This man is a perverted old bully who deserves to be arrested. I feel sorry for anyone who has ever done business with him.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices