Mineral Elements by Eden / Fraudulent Credit Card Charges

1 Harrisburg, PA, United States Review updated:

This company charged products to one of my credit cards w/o basis of an order, without asking for a CVV code, and without my knowledge. Claims made by customer service when I called was that the product was delivered to me and that I'd have to pay for the charges, no proof of delivery, no proof of order, nothing. The CSR was rude and defensive. I have contacted my issuing bank and contested the charges, the Attorney Generals office to file a complaint, and am contacting the local Postmaster as the company says they shipped product by US Mail.

Fi

Comments

An
  24th of Mar, 2009

I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY OF THIS MAK-UP AND THEY HAVE ALL READY TAKEN 106.14 OUT OF MY ACCOUNT.I CALLED TO TALK TO THEM THEY TOLD ME THEIR WAS NOTHING THEY COULD DO.iI ASKED THEM TO CANCAL NOT TO TAKE ANY MORE MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT, AND THEY MADE TWO CHECK CARD PURCHASSE ON THE SAME DAY 3-23-09ONE OF29.41 &THE OTHER7.32.THE FIRST TIME THEY HELPED THERE SELVESTO69.41 ON2-23-09.CAN SOMEONE HELP ME.

An
  24th of Mar, 2009

I T WAS THE SAME WAY WITH ME.

Ml
  4th of Nov, 2009

they hit me for 130.41 I can't find anywhere or any reason for that amount. I am contesting the charges, but aside from suing them, I don't know what to do.