Comments

• Be
      Jun 20, 2009

Was told I had been approved for a loan then was told that I wasnt and was asked to pay another 900 dollars to get approved also told that I would recieve my money back on the 19 of june and didnt

Jun 20, 2009

same here...i was told i would recieve my money on june 19th as well and have not...

Jun 20, 2009

same here. I requested a reimbursement after being told the lender was req. additional money to seure the loan. I was ensured my check was being sent by Fed-Ex and I will receive it on June 19th. The check never came. I checked with Fed-Ex and they didn't have my address on file for a delivery and when I spoke with a mgr a Milner Financial, he was going to obtain the Fed-Ex tracking number and asked that I call him back in 30 minutes. When I called back and non-stop all day on 6-19, he allegedly was in a meeting. I am going to continue pursing them and will take it further if need be.

• Je
      Jun 22, 2009

i as well am having the same problem, i tried calling them all day on friday when i was supposed to get my refund and no one ever answered, now its monday and still no answer but now when i call instead of ringing or anything it goes straight to their voice lady saying "GOODBYE" now i'm out 2000 dollars because i'm a desperate idiot! if any one has any information on how we could possibly get our money back, please email me at [protected]@gmail.com, i really need my money back!

Jun 22, 2009

i just tried to call again and got the "GOODBYE" as well...i had been trying to call them since 9am this morning and got through but just heard music and a "leave a message" type thing...so instead of messing with these guys any longer, i have already started a fraud process through my bank...

Jun 22, 2009

I too now get "goodbye" and then disconnected. Does anyone have any ideas on how to get the money back...

The same thing happened to me so im out 1300

• To
      Jun 22, 2009

If Anybody Has Any Info ON how To Reach Them Please Let Me Know Zepeda.[protected]@rocketmail.com

• Sh
      Jun 22, 2009

i was contacted by andrew baird that i was approved for 15000 dolaars and then he had increased my loan to 30000 by paying almost 2800 dollars. he had asked me to money grame the money on friday to MARTIN ZARB in TORANTO CANADA through WALMART store. i told him that i would prefer to pay by check directly to MILNER FINANCIAL, but he insisted that the loan offer will be expired on 6/19/09 if they dont receive the my advanced fee. now they dont answer the phone and the answering machine says GOODBYE. no money was ever received. i would like to get everyone's vote and suggest that we should all get together and contact the FBI reguarding our matter. please contact me at [protected]@yahoo.com.

Jun 22, 2009

I went on Better Buisness Bureau and now milner has complaints about them. They also say that their adress is a fake and because they do all their transactions by fax and western union that its about impossable to trace. I would love to hope that I will seee that money again but I dont think any of us are ever going to see our money.

• Sh
      Jun 22, 2009

at this point im with you i dont think we will see any of our money, but atleast we could try with the help of FBI to find these people and put them in jail. if no action takes place, they will do this to other people just like you and i.

Jun 22, 2009

Well im sure we all sent our money to someone in canada right? The BBB said something about contacting aome agency in Canada. I would recomend everyone google BBB and check out what they have to say about the milner group.

Jun 23, 2009

the www.milnerfinancial.com website no longer is in existence either...

Jun 23, 2009

This is the information for their website...not sure any of it is real...not even the phone numbers down at the bottom that "appear" to be new york phone numbers...use at your leisure
    *********************************************
    The Data in OnlineNIC's WHOIS database is provided by OnlineNIC
    for information purposes, and to assist persons in obtaining
    information about or related to a domain name registration record.
    OnlineNIC does not guarantee its accuracy. By starting a WHOIS
    query, you agree that you will use this Data only for lawful
    purposes and that, under no circumstances will you use this Data
    to:
    (1)allow, enable, or otherwise support the transmission of mass
    unsolicited, commercial advertising or solicitations via e-mail(spam).
    (2)enable high volume, automated, electronic processes that apply
    to OnlineNIC Inc.(or its systems).

OnlineNIC reserves the right to modify these terms at any time.
    By starting this query, you agree to abide by this policy.

Registrant:
    Milner +1.[protected]
    Oklahoma City, OK, US 73142

Domain Name:milnerfinancial.com
    Record last updated at [protected]:19:21
    Record created on 2009/5/13
    Record expired on 2010/5/13

Domain servers in listed order:
    ns1.msft.net ns2.msft.net

name:
    tel: +1.[protected]
    fax: +1.[protected]

Jun 24, 2009

I agree with shawnb I dubt we will ever see or mones gain and weshould contact the FBI with all of our information so they can track them down and put them in jail.

Jun 24, 2009

It sounds great but I think these guys were verry smart and this is not the first time they did this. Almost everything they had us do is basically untracable

Jun 24, 2009

for the most part it is untraceable, other than if you sent money through Western Union there is some amount of tracability there. But you are correct it will be hard, if nothing more it will get the fbi looking for them. I supect this is only a small part of a larger ring, they mot likely consist of severl other scams.

Jun 24, 2009

Is anyone going to contact the FBI? I think we need to.

Jun 24, 2009

I looked up the phone number listed under Registration provider in one of the postings above and it showed as landline in Binghamton NY. I am going to do some more research either tonight or early tommorrow am. We need to really act on this.

Jun 24, 2009

To the person who refers to themselves as "Nonniemouse", who do you think you are! This complaint board is for complaints not for putting people down for mistakes they made. For your information, I have already contacted the atty general for NY and the federal trade commission and filed complaints. Believe me, I am not done! There is no reason why the FBI shouldn't be put on notice, everyone possible should be notified. The people who did this have a lot of nerve. Even if they are not caught, I believe what comes around goes around !

•   Jun 25, 2009

bravo!!

• Je
      Jun 25, 2009

so when i was trying endlessly to call them i pressed zero twice and it went to a menu for the voicemail office thing they bought, i had remembered the name of it, it was genie personal office assistant, so i contacted them and asked who had opened the line with that number- of course i have to be the authorities to get that info but they did tell me that it was part of their canadian company, so the people are in canada- anyways, it led me to call these people called phone busters, which is in canada and they trace numbers for fraudulent acts- well that's where i have left off, they were closed when i called i haven't called back but i think it may be a good start- but we do need to get the authorites in on this, one thing someone had suggested to me was to contact the authorites in oklahoma with the fake address they had and then also contact the candian royal mounted police with the names of the people we wired the money to. i like to hope still that we can get our money back.

Jun 26, 2009

Do you have any numbers any of us could give a hand with calling. I am sending off emails to the FBI as well as police in ok. today

Jun 29, 2009

I too have been through all this. Sent them $900 and was told to send another 900. So I told them to send me my money back. Around the same time as everyone else. Needless to say I still didn't get my money back. Worse part of it is, I'm a single mother with 2 small kids. Needed this loan to help get me through thier b-days coming up. My daughter will be 1 and my son will be 3. Both in July. Now I'm stuck trying to figure out what to do, and I'm out $900 that I scraped up for the loan! Could've just used that money towards thier parties! I did send an e-mail through the FBI's website. They have a spot on there that you can e-mail about fradulant websites. I recommend people doing this. And also if anyone has the phone numbers for people you are contacting to report this, post them so that we may call as well! The person I was to wire the money too was in Canada also. I actually have her address because when I was trying to send the money, I filled out the paper wrong, and called them and said I needed an address. I don't have it on me right now though. Not sure if its correct anyways seeing as how none of thier stuff is correct now! It's very upsetting, and I doubt we will get our money back. At this point I just hope that they catch these idiots that scammed us!

• Mr
      Jul 13, 2009

I am So sorry to hear what happened thats why I entrusted in a law firm to get my Modification done.Luckily i got in contact with a private Lender based in London and after i applied, They walked me through every step of the process from start to finish, I was very fortunate to find such a wonderful person to work with.
    When they first told me that i have to send in 10% of the loan amount as security, i was sceptical and so decreased my loan to 5k and sent them 500 you can imagine how i felt when i checked my account on Thursday and the money was there!
    If I may recommend, I would give them a call, i got my loan in 3 days and anytime I had a question they were very responsive in getting right back to me. Its unfortunate there are so many bad company's out there, If anyone comes across any other bad companies please post because no one deserves to get their money nor house taken from them.
    You can contact the lender [protected]@kiwis.co.uk