Miller Plante / Scam!

United States Review updated:
3.95
I to am a victim of miller plante scam. We ordered info they sent us the product found on our back porch a month later. Called them up and asked if it could be returned they said open it up and get the return address. I did just that called to tell them I was sending it back and they said so sorry you opened it it's yours. Call me 100 times a day from various numbers really rude and harassing. Calling us hillbilly's and idiots. Contacted fbi, sheriff dept, lawyer and city police. I am not taking this crap from them.
Va

Comments

La
  12th of May, 2008
They are still trying to collect on the septic helper that they sent to me which was paid for by debit card back in January. I have sent them proof of the payment numerous times. I am just hoping they put it on my credit so I can run them into the ground legally.
El
  29th of Dec, 2008
I have similar complaint - I only listened to the telemarketer sales pitch and said no I didn't want it. They sent a whole box - won't take it back. I have returned it to them, they refuse to accept it.

They call every day numerous times a day for payment. They have threatened us. They have laughed at us, they have been rude and unprofessional.

I have reported them. This is a scam.
Ch
  20th of Apr, 2011
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
Miller Plante policy has always been to have a recorded phone call with our customers ordering and they are always confirmed a 2nd time with a call from our shipping department. Customers who reject the USPS delivery or decided to return within 30 days are always taken care of.
De
  25th of Oct, 2017
@Chris Edwards That's a lie!
Ch
  20th of Apr, 2011
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
For those who question the need to use Bacterial Treatments, Consider This: The New 2011 EPA Mandates require new septic system inspections and GPS, pumping mandates, mandatory replacement and repair and also banning of septic systems and cesspools in rural areas and near all waterways. Some States require septic system inspections, pumping or replacement before selling your home and if your septic system failes you must connect to the city sewer or sell your home.

To have the best chance at Passing the New 2011 EPA Drain Field and Nitrate Level Inspections; which are happening across the Country with as little as a 2 weeks notice; Use the All-Natural http://www.MillerPlante.net "Septic-Helper 2000" and the Phosphate and Nitrate Free "Enza Washer Ball". The Septic System Treatment has the natural bacteria and enzymes that liquefy the waste in the tank AND out in the drain field.

New 2011 EPA mandates say that even a slow drain in your drain field or elevated Nitrate levels could require replacement of your entire system for $20, 000 to $40, 000 or move out of your home or business.

Septic System News - http://www.Twitter.com/MillerPlanteInc

UN Agenda 21 (Sustainable Development) - http://www.un.org/esa/dsd/agenda21/res_agenda21_18.shtml
US Clean Water Act - http://www.epa.gov/history/topics/cwa/03.htm