Millennium Sales / money taken and no merchandise (book) received!!!
I had a young lady come to my door by the name of Jessica Mcwain (RT50) on 9/26/15 (that morning). She was very polite, said that she was trying to raise points to help her win help with her tuition at her college. I have a child that just finished undergrad and is now in grad school, so I know how expensive it is to pay for schooling. I wanted to help her. Many of my family members went to college and are still paying back tuition costs. I had to pay back tuition costs when I went to college. Jessica said I could pay with check or cash. I should have known something was wrong, and I guess that still voice inside of me did, as I didn't give her cash at all; however, I did write a check (#1102) for $51.95, which posted to my account on 10/14/15. It is now 12/29/15 and I have YET to receive the dictionary I ordered (Child Illustrated Dictionary, 1 issue). My desirable resolution is to have the funds refunded back to me. For whoever it is that employed this young lady and those other young people to exploit them and take advantage of others, it's so disappointing. I don't have the money to just throw around. This is an isolated case, but I will not try to help anyone else who comes to my door. Hopefully, I can get my money back. Thanks.
More Millennium Sales Complaints & Reviews
- Millenium Sales Inc. - do not let any young kids fool you 
- Millenium Sales - scammers
- millennium sales inc - fake agent stole my money
- Millennium Sales, Inc. - extreme fraud
- Millennium Sales - fake agent stole my money
- Millennium Sales - charged money for free delivery
- Millennium Sales - I never received the 2 books I ordered
- millennium sales inc - they haven't provided any services, but I lost time and money