Millennium Sales / money taken and no merchandise (book) received!!!

PO Box 366, W. Berlin, NJ, 08091-2406, Woodbridge, VA, United States Review updated:

I had a young lady come to my door by the name of Jessica Mcwain (RT50) on 9/26/15 (that morning). She was very polite, said that she was trying to raise points to help her win help with her tuition at her college. I have a child that just finished undergrad and is now in grad school, so I know how expensive it is to pay for schooling. I wanted to help her. Many of my family members went to college and are still paying back tuition costs. I had to pay back tuition costs when I went to college. Jessica said I could pay with check or cash. I should have known something was wrong, and I guess that still voice inside of me did, as I didn't give her cash at all; however, I did write a check (#1102) for $51.95, which posted to my account on 10/14/15. It is now 12/29/15 and I have YET to receive the dictionary I ordered (Child Illustrated Dictionary, 1 issue). My desirable resolution is to have the funds refunded back to me. For whoever it is that employed this young lady and those other young people to exploit them and take advantage of others, it's so disappointing. I don't have the money to just throw around. This is an isolated case, but I will not try to help anyone else who comes to my door. Hopefully, I can get my money back. Thanks.

Re
Dec 29, 2015

Comments

• Ad
      Jan 12, 2016

I had a similar experience except mine was for a magazine subscription. A young lady came to my door 9/3/2015.
    She gave her sales pitch and I went for it. It is now 1/12/2016 and I still have yet to receive a copy for the magazine I chose. I am going to draft an inquiry letter and see if that helps. Hopefully I will get some type of resolution.

Dumfries, VA

• Kn
      Mar 09, 2016

This is crazy! I live in Dallas, TX and the girl that came to my door on June 20, 2015 name on the receipt shows to be Jessica McNair and her code is RT50 also. I ordered the Children's Illustrated Dictionary and paid her $51.95 cash. I have called the company several times and always get the same voicemail. I would like to receive my money back as well and was preparing a letter to fax since that is the only way we can contact them directly.

Disappointed in Dallas, TX

• Be
      May 25, 2016

Darren Willis number 713.408.1242. I got a answer with this number. ..from another bad review online
    I fell for it 3 week s ago, now I'm short $60 bucks off my bank account, hand cancel and open a new one. Lucky me I have cameras in and outside my home so the whole incident was capture . I'll be taking it to the police department today! Greensboro, NC

• Be
      Nov 08, 2016

The same thing happened to us the girl was friendly but spoke with very poor grammar sold us child dictionary her name was jessica mcnair . Its been over 120 days the vm is not set up. Wtf

• Us
      Jun 07, 2018

Yes, she got me for $53 on 9/15/16 in Newport News, VA. Same Jessica McNair, RT50. Never recieved anything I ordered. BEWARE!