Milk and Choco / order mc#104728 may 8 2018

I ordered a black jumpsuit from Milk and Choco and after about 3 weeks I received a package from China. The jumpsuit is too big and also the worst piece of clothing I have ever seen and absolutely appalling. I have tried to contact the company via email on three occasions but they don't respond to emails. There is no phone number or address on their website.

Dk
May 31, 2018

Comments

• Fl
      May 31, 2018

I have exactly the same problem. I sent 3 times an email to get the address where I should send the articles but I don’t get any answer. This is not acceptable ! But they were so quick to debit my credit card. Never again will I shop there!

• Ti
      May 31, 2018

Same experience!! Horrible clothes, impossible to return. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM HERE!!

• Vi
      Jun 01, 2018

Hello, the returns address is on the packaging. I am about to send mine back and hope for the best the process the refund.

They also say on the website its a free return so lets see how this works out.

• He

@Victoria Lynch24 Victoria,

Would you mind sharing the return address? I don't see it on my package and want to return something as well.

• Ka
      Jun 01, 2018

@heat27 How long did it take for you guys to get your stuff. They actually sent tracking info and Ive emailed a ton wanting to cancel order or now start the process to return. I know how this will end. And I'll get crap or nothing at all. I'm 100% disputing this through my credit card.

• Ka
      Jun 01, 2018

@Victoria Lynch24 You didn't have to pay anything to ship back? Be careful. They may charge your card again for shipping or take a ton out of what you should get for a return. Or they will say they never got it. I'm guessing this could happen from all of the reviews I've read...we shall see what s***show I get.

• Va
      Jun 02, 2018

If you don’t get a refund call your bank and dispute the charge. This is rediculous what kind of company doesn’t reply to emails and not have a phone number?