Milk and Chocofraudulent company

I ordered from Milk & Choco after seeing a stunning dress advertised on Facebook...silly me did not google reviews before pressing buy! I placed an order start of March 2018, we are now in May 2018 and I still have not received my item but after reading other reviews on TrustPilot I know whatever shows up is not going to be what I ordered...
I don't understand how companies can operate like this! They are now reporting all bad reviews on TrustPilot and adding in fake reviews themselves. There is no way to contact/message them and any feedback on their facebook posts are promptly deleted. DO NOT GIVE THIS COMPANY A DIME AND SHUT IT DOWN!

Ni
May 01, 2018

Comments

• Mi
      Jul 09, 2018

I ordered frim milk and choko, took month and half to receive and looks nothing like the picture.cheap synthetic material and weird, a joke!!! Such a waste of money I am sure I'll never get my miney back

• Mi
      Jul 09, 2018

I meant milk and Choco! Dont buy!!

• THEY ARE A FRAUDULENT COMPANY WHO DO NOT HONOUR THEIR OWN REFUND POLICY. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING, THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND GIVE YOU NOTHING IN RETURN. THEIR WEBSITE IS FALSE, MISLEADING AND A FRAUD. YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE WHAT THEY ADVERTISE. THIS COMPANY MUST BE SHUT DOWN. ***PLEASE DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS COMPANY***