Midwest Clearing, Inc. / FRAUD

1 BELLE MEAD AREAHillsborough, NJ, United States Review updated:

This guy had the guts to stay in our neighborhood for over three hours. I watched him. He never gave up. With his sad FAKE story that he was working through college, had to do this to put his way through, just came from New Orleans, etc...etc...He was even here the previous year.

Mr. Come back here and we have 50 people waiting for you that are going to find your company and put all of you in jail. You are a horrible person doing this. I will get all my money back and then some.

Comments

• Co
      15th of May, 2011

This company, Midwest Clearing, basically steals from people. They have consumers purchase magazines that they do not recieve. All of them have a "sob story" like my salesman did. I never recieved my magazine even though I paid for it. I contacted the company multiple times without getting a response from them until I finally got a hold of someone. The company will not refund my money or give me my subscription. I filed a complaint with the BBB. I found out that this company has an F rating for basically doing this type of thing. There were so many complaints on them. This company and it's employees are shameful. They stole from me and made it look like a business transaction. It's fraud!