Midland Mortgage / Do not ever make a deal with them
Midland Funding is a bad company. To collect on past due credit cards, there is a statue of limitations for every state. Do your research if yours is past go to court on these guys. It will be dismissed. Do not ever make a deal with them that is what they are counting on.
They have no documentation that you owe any money.
Use your Better Business Bureau also. Good place to check a business out. Attorney's included.
[protected] cell phone for process server ha ha
I am sure they would love phone calls.
Do your research is a plus. Hiring a good attorney is better.
More Midland Mortgage Complaints & Reviews
- Midland Mortgage - Fraud and cheating 
- Midland Mortgage - Rip off 
- Midland Mortgage Company - Fraud and scam 
- Midland Mortgage - WILL NOT RELEASE INSURANCE FUNDS FOR REPAIRS 
- Midland Mortgage - Terrible company 
- Midland Mortgage - short sale
- Midland Mortgage - Loss draft department
- Midland Mortgage Company - taking money and not using towards principal
- Midland Mortgage - Not honoring house note agreement
- Midland Mortgage - Systematically Misinforms Loan Modification Applicants