Micromax Canvas 2 Mobile Phone / PRODUCTS NOT RECEIVED

Order No: [protected]
Date: 06-03-2013
Product: Micromax Canvas 2 A110 Mobile

Dear Sir,
I am disappointed and frustrated with my recent experience purchasing a Micromax Canvas 2 A110 Mobile from your company (Timtara). On date 06-Mar-2013, I ordered Micromax Canvas 2 A110 Mobile Phone. However, it did not arrive within the stated time frame. When I called [protected] every time waiting please wait and call automatically disconnected/emailed on ops2@timtara.com nothing given any answer or not call by your customer care.
I paid Rs 9189 for this item and I still want it. As per your comitement already above three weeks time left so I request to you plz ship immediately, and provide me with a tracking number, or I will be forced to direct my credit card company issue a chargeback and I will report this incident to the Better Business Bureau and state and federal consumer agencies, as well as popular consumer advocacy blogs. Your company is really very famous so why lose your credit. I hope you fulfil my complaint as soon as possible.
My order number is [protected]. I have also enclosed a copy of my order receipt if you have any questions, you can reach me at [protected]. I expect to receive the product with no further delays, before two weeks have elapsed.
Thanking you

SAGAR ASHOKBHAI KHOKHAR
53-B, MANGLA ASHISH, 5 KIDVAI NAGAR,
150 FEET RING ROAD, RAJKOT
RAJKOT, GUJARAT 360005
Mobile Number: [protected]

Sa
Apr 2, 2013

Comments

• Ra
      16th of Sep, 2013

Dear Sir,
    I have a complaint to be registered that since today evening i.e on 16/9/13 somebody had given a fake advertisement of "Micromax Canvas 2 mobile" to be sold on the portal "www.olx.com".I don"t carry this mobile but i am harrased so much that i can"t even do my normal work.Kindly look into this matter and solve this issue.Also plz msg me or mark me a mail on my email id i.e ranjeet.p@abec.asia or ranjeetpatole30@gmail.com.

Regards,
    Ranjeet Patole,

• Ga
      6th of Dec, 2013

I was at railway station and somebody snatched my mobile..