MetroPCS / iphone 6s

1 298 Sam Ridley PKWY E. Smyrna, TN 37167, Smyrna, TN, United States

went to purchase an iPhone 6s at store 298 Sam Ridley Pkwy E Smyrna, TN 37167 after Andrea Contreras store manager told me the phone would be $84.99, $15 for connection fees, $10 for the sims card, and $50 for monthly bill lines total $184 for first time service, both ladies Andreas Contreras and another associate I asked her named she said Jennifer went in the back room after 5mins or more came out stated I am obligated to purchase the iPhone 6s accessories which $50 or other wise the can't be purchase total now $234, The store Manager Andrea Contreras left the store and only Jennifer and I was at the store and my two children, so immediately told Jennifer will be back let me go to an ATM to get more cash. both ladies tried to scam me additional $50. I called another metro pcs store and the associate told it's not an obligation to purchase any accessories to buy the iPhone 6s. I went back to confronted Jennifer she told me her named was, she just lost a customer for lying to get more money.

Ru