Metro PCS / unethical business practices

1 105 S. CEDAR RIDGEDuncanville, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-373-2876

I want to complain because my wife bought me a cell phone which I didn’t like when she brought it home. She was thinking she was doing something nice for me. I had recently had my phone stolen at a local Chili’s by an employee (bartender). Anyhow, since I didn’t like the phone I wanted to choose another phone and the store would not let me make an exchange unless I was willing to accept only a $30 trade-in for a phone I have not talked on yet and paid $99 plus tax for. What kind of since does this make? This kind of business practice Metro PCS would not even engage in when doing its own personal business and yet would like for me to accept these unethical terms. I am going to refrain from using this phone beyond the 59 minutes allowed before I get some answers and resolve from you. My service cost more than the phone itself and when multiplied by the number of months I intend to stay with Metro it seems ridiculous to have such a trade-off as a company if you decide to let me move to another vendor to give my business. I know you have a large enough customer fan base, but after my wife won me over to Metro PCS and I in turn convinced others to switch it would behoove Metro PCS to prove it is a stand up company and it values its customers. Without any resolve from Metro PCS other than an apology followed by ‘... but there is nothing we can do’ is going to force me to send my business elsewhere.

Comments

31st of Jul, 2009

Most stores are indiviually owned and franchise off of Metro PCS. So you can not assume that all stores are as unwilling to help.