Metem International

airbike ali5 v2

Kabelweg, Netherlands
airbike.com
Ordered Airbike ali5 on July 11 2017, with Invoice #2700000048
Order #UKAIRB-000000122, for 499 pounds + 15 pounds for delivery expenses. Since then, I didn't receive any notice, and despite trying to contact them several times through different e-mails and by phone, I didn't receive any information about the status of my order. It's like they just stole the money. I am going to denounce them for fraud to the authorities by the beginning of next week.
Complaint comments Comments (9)    Updated: Complaint country Netherlands Complaint category Motorcycles & Scooters

Comments

A  31st of Aug, 2017 by    0 Votes
Niccolai, I have the same issue. I ordered on 2 July, 2017. Stil nothing received. Each time I contact them I get just excuses and fake promises that will be shipped in 7 to 10 days. Did you denounce it to the authorities perhaps?
N  4th of Sep, 2017 by    0 Votes
Hi guys, I've ordered mine august the 15th, and still haven't received anything yet either. Have you already received yours by now? Or do you have any more news about it?

Cheers!
N  4th of Sep, 2017 by    0 Votes
@wo0dy Hi wo0dy, no I haven't so far. I'm just receiving new promises from time to time. It's sad :-(
N  4th of Sep, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Davor Timarac Hi Guys, i ordered on 24th July and till now no updates . Every time they say its getting delayed as there is huge demand for product . Is there any hope of getting product ???
N  4th of Sep, 2017 by    0 Votes
@pri428 Apparently they use the same pattern of answers to the complaints of all of us. The common fact I noticed they don't want to state when they are going to complete the next batch and do the shipping. This brings me to the conclusion they have troubles in production somehow or the worst case scenario they have no plans to ship ever, but just collecting money from our orders. If you go to their website, there is still a statement there "IN STOCK", which motivates other customers to place an order. Yeah right, you see how much this statement is true :-(
A  20th of Sep, 2017 by    0 Votes
THis is sooo sad. I ordered 20th July. Their phone number no longer goes through and they don't respond to emails. This is fraud. Collecting money from people without delivering service. Everytime i communicate with them on Facebook I'm told to wait 7-10 days. So its the same thing they tell us all. What do we do? Is anyone living in Netherlands? Can we involve the police or bank. Many more people will fall into this situation because the website still says the electric scooter is in stock. That is not true!! THIS IS FRAUD!!
N  24th of Sep, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Imediegwu Ck I am one of the that been fuled!
N  15th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Max Berglund Ordered Airbike ali5 on aguest 01 2017, with Invoice #100000150
Order #UKAIRB-000000580, for 499 pounds + 15 pounds for delivery expenses. Since then, I didn't receive any notice, and despite trying to contact them several times through different e-mails, Facebook messenger and by phone, I didn't receive any information about the status of my order. It's like they just stole the money. I am going to denounce them for fraud to the authorities by the beginning of thisweek.
N  30th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
Metem International Custom Service answer once to my emails on 13.10.17 and suggested to send my scooter Ali5 to Kabelweg 43 1014 BA, Amsterdam. I've send it by DPD but they couldn't find anybody at this address and now they keep my parcel in DPD storage in Amsterdam since 25.10.17. I already contacted UK Customer Support and National Geographic Customer Support and they gave me ref. number so I will inform them for my new problem. You all could find them too - there is EU Customer Support in every EU country - find them and they will help you . They have got a company in Netherlands which could contact Metem. Find the group in Facebook - there is other people complaining. Find me at vsmircheva@gmail.com - Subject: METEM International. Together we will make them give us our money back! Good lock!

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree