Merry Maids / Rude, unprofessional service

3787 62 Ave NPinellas Park, FL, United States Review updated:
They never showed up for their appointment. The appointment was supposed be from 10-12. At 12:30 I called and spoke to Manta to inquire. She said she didn't get around to calling me to tell me they would be late. She said she would call me back to reschedule. 15 minutes later she called and told me she could not accomodate me. I cancelled my service. I called back to speak with someone else. Cathy answered and claimed Manta left me a voicemail. Which is kind of strange because Manta admitted to me she hadn't gotten around to calling me. I told her that I called them and she argued that she has on her notes that Manta called me. I explained the chronological events of who called who and she. I asked her to confirm my phone number to make sure she had the correct contact info and she read the number incredibly slow as to imply I am an idiot. so let me get this straight.. I am PAYING you for a service and you treat me like an idiot. They were rude, unprofessional and just plain mean.
Va

Comments

Ch
  7th of Oct, 2008
My complaint is about MIGHTY MAIDS of DALLAS. They came to clean my house, and left it in total disarray, left my back door open, things were missing from my home (expensive jewlery), they did not vacuum under my bed, my bathroom sinks were not polished, my tubs did not look cleaned. I could have done a better job myself. Why did I hire a cleaning service if this was this was the type of job they would do?

Merry Maids Logo Merry Maids