Merry Maids / Rude, unprofessional service
They never showed up for their appointment. The appointment was supposed be from 10-12. At 12:30 I called and spoke to Manta to inquire. She said she didn't get around to calling me to tell me they would be late. She said she would call me back to reschedule. 15 minutes later she called and told me she could not accomodate me. I cancelled my service. I called back to speak with someone else. Cathy answered and claimed Manta left me a voicemail. Which is kind of strange because Manta admitted to me she hadn't gotten around to calling me. I told her that I called them and she argued that she has on her notes that Manta called me. I explained the chronological events of who called who and she. I asked her to confirm my phone number to make sure she had the correct contact info and she read the number incredibly slow as to imply I am an idiot. so let me get this straight.. I am PAYING you for a service and you treat me like an idiot. They were rude, unprofessional and just plain mean.
More Merry Maids Complaints & Reviews
- Merry Maids - Fraud and scam 
- Merry Maids Corporate Office - The worst customer service ever! 
- Merry Maids - Never again I will use this company 
- Merry Maids - Anyone with any sense or morals wouldn't hire this company
- Merry Maids - Merry Maids really gives cleaning services a bad name.
- Merry Maids - customer service
- Merry Maids - unauthorized credit card charges
- Merry Maids - unauthorized charges and unethical behaviour.
- Merry Maids - Merry Maids
- Merry Maids - Unethical behaviour