Menards / service

1 Harvey St.Muskegon, MI, United States Review updated:

I recently shopped at our local Menards store and noticed now that you have to bag your own purchases. I listen to all their advertisements about great service and now this happens, whats next? You might as well be ringing up your own puchases!!! After shopping at this store and spending our money I feel this is the wrong approach to customer service.

Comments

• Hi
      13th of Apr, 2009

So...lets go back to the "old" days of a 1x2 counter space instead of conveyor belts, and have the poor cashier(myself!) have to take all your items out of your cart, bag them, and return them to your cart, usually fighting our way throught piles of snack wrappers, kids shoes, coats, etc...Does this sound like an efficient way to do business? It is NOT, hence the belts and self bagging. Quit being a lazy ### and bag it. If you are elderly, disabled, or there is not another guest waiting, 99% of the cashiers can and do bag your items!!!

• Vi
      14th of Apr, 2009

Maybe if you learn how to spell purchases we can bag them for you. By the way we have been self bagging for years.

6th of Jun, 2009

at my menards we bag them and so what if you have to at yours its not that big of a deal and lots of stores do that.

• El
      31st of Aug, 2009

Serves you right to have to bag your own purchase. People who are @holes deserve to have to bag their stuff after seeing the way they treat employees!!

I can't WAIT to see what people say if we ever install self checkouts there.