Menards / midwest manufacturing ultradeck picnic table

3 Port Huron, MI, United States Review updated:

I first would like to say my wife and I have been shopping at Menards since the store opened in my town and until now we have had zero complaints about anything . In May of 2015 at the Menards store in Port Huron Michigan my wife and I purchased your Midwest Manufacturing Ultra Deck Picnic table for the price of $687.94
Every winter since we purchased the table we covered it, the first year we even put the table in storage. The reason we paid so much money for this table is because it was supposed to last. The second year we had it we noticed the untreated wood was already rotting from water damage under one of the seats, last year one of the seats completely gave out on someone. This year when we got it out I decided to replace the bad untreated wood with treated and discovered every single piece of wood had rotted. I'm truly hoping something could be done about this it was a great deal of money for us that we spent on this table to only enjoy it for one season.

Sincerely,
John & Becky Mayes
[address removed]
Port Huron twp, Michigan

Jo
Aug 15, 2017

Comments

• Da
      21st of Apr, 2018

4/21/2018 update just put one together yesterday and the entire support frame underneath table benches along with legs are all pressure treated lumber combined with the composite decking material this table should last for quite sometime!