Menards / awful treatment
I work at Menards. The way they treat their employees is absolutely awful. It's no wonder that their is a work shortage in this corporation. I know many part time employees that work at least 70 hours a week. Managers are apathetic to the feelings of their employees. An example being when a department manager walks outside to find a product for a guest, only to leave a new employee at the desk by himself totally overwhelmed. The verbal abuse from customers also goes unchecked. The work is not matched by the pay received. If you plan on working at a Menards retail store, this is a warning that they cover up the true image of the franchise with benefits. I have yet to see a penny of my 500 dollar sign on bonus.
More Menards Complaints & Reviews
- Menards - lyon's bathtub from menards is crap! 
- Menards - awful place to work in 
- Menards - military discount 
- Menards - menards and designer image vinyl lock floor problem-$4000 plus 
- Menards - mastercraft doors 
- Menards - Service
- Mrnard’s West Bend WI - customer service and unorganized product on shelves,
- Menards - enchanted garden 16" sunface wind wheel
- Menards - customer service
- Menards - I am complaining about item ordered, on march 31 2018 not processed for shipping.