MedWise Healthcare Inc. / This company is a scam

1 8344 E. RL Thornton (I-30) Ste. 225 Dallas, TX 75228Dallas, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 214-324-3338

I attended the meetings in Chattanooga, Tn, a little over a month ago. After listening to how great it would be to make tons of money by helping people with their expensive medicine, I was really excited ( or rather really suckered). Pretty much everything Jim Lilly said was a LIE! I went to 4 Pharmacies, did the newspaper ad, internet ad, bought business card, and set a up an 800# just like he said, but after a month, I have received only 3 leads from all my efforts, of which none qualified. Jim Lilly said, they would send leads via email on a weekly basis, that was a lie as well. I spoke with a friend I made at the meeting, who called the home office this week, only to be told the company was out of bussiness. Out with my $ and the $ of many others. This was an elaborately set up scam with many people involved. It really bothers me that a group of people could just flat out lie and steal from others, while looking you right in the eye like Jim Lilly did.

Kr

Comments

19th of Jul, 2008

Hi! I am one of the victims in Jacksonville, Fl. We have alecpeienced the "same" ordeal, and it has been nationwide. Just so you don't feel foolish all by yourself, go to medzilla.com; click on forums; then to employment rip offs! You will see 41 posts. The bottom 2, are from me.

• La
      22nd of Sep, 2008

JIM LILLY IS AN AMAZING LIAR!!! IS ANYBODY SUING THAT ### [censored] FOR FRAUD??? OR IS THIS NORMAL FOR TEXAS??