Media Breakaway / Charged me $9.99 sub. without my consent

GA, United States Review updated:

I checked my cell phone bill that was higher than normal. I had been charged $9.99 from media breakaway rock n roll. I called my cell phone carrier to inform them of this mishaps and that I did not subscribe to this company. Thank goodness they reimbursed me my money but if you dont reply stop to the number then they will charge you monthly $9.99. This company popped up out of no where, never have I heard of them before. Carriers need to be aware if this companies name is on a bill to ignore it because it is a scam. My carrier gave me the direct number to the company only for me to call and all the transfers were automated. It wouldnt let me speak to anyone, not even customer service. When being transferred to them it asks that you email them. What kind of mess is that??? The people over this scam need to be found and arrested for fraud!!!

Comments

• Gr
      31st of Dec, 2009
    Media Breakaway - $9.99 usage charge per month!
    Indianapolis
    Indiana
    Phone: 317-696-5762

my phone has been charged the past 3 months $9.99 for usage by "Media Breakaway." I would like to get a refund for that, and for the company to be shut down!