Medco / Worst pharmacy ever

Medco Accredo is the worst pharmacy when getting out medications. My son needs life saving medication and he could possibly die because of their incompetence. I ordered this medication over 1.5 months ago and he still has not rec'd it. This is the same medication that he has taken for the last five years. Each representative tells me a different story.

We have to use this pharmacy through my insurance company and so therefore have choice and we would have to pay 6000.00 a month for my son's medication. It just isn't right that they can hold my son's life in their hands.

Ka

Comments

• Em
      11th of Mar, 2009
    Medco - Medco

Medco stinks !! Their Customer Service is lousy especially in Tampa, Florida ! Someone needs to shut them down.The Reps are rude and when you speak to a member of Management from Tampa they're no better.

• Ne
      6th of Jun, 2009

I am having problems with Medco, too, planning to write it up.

• Mc
      5th of Aug, 2009

I am a former employee, and I agree, the Tampa location has very rude reps. If you are routed to Tampa, then your probably live in the southern region around arizona. Who you need is the norther region, they have the best and get things done in 48HRS. Their phone is 800-818-9283 or direct to 563-285-2855. Dont let them transfer you to another location. Ohio also is great.

• Je
      11th of Jul, 2010

Medco IS the absolute worst! I am so sorry to hear you guys are going through this. I'm going through something similar with them. My medication is $2, 295 for a 90 day supply through them. They told me I could switch to two different medications through them that would be $16 a month instead, but I am very sensitive and it took me and my doctor several years to get me where I am on this medication where I'm not sick on it. I can't just switch to some other brand or doseage!!!

• Ny
      26th of Jul, 2010
    Medco - Fraud, shortage of pills, unreceived RX's
    MEDCO
    consumeraffairs.com

Here's the real Medco which is probably the answer to all of your complaints...FRAUD!

• Mr
      18th of Mar, 2011
    Medco - no pay
    medco
    Livermore
    California
    Phone: 9252977379

this company does not pay there drivers been waiting 1.5 months they dont return calls or pay they suck

• Mr
      18th of Mar, 2011

i was a driver for medco for alittle over a month and never got payed they started on 2-15-11 they owe me almost $700 i have recived $166 for one invoice it was supposed to be $240 for that week i never get a call bacl from alex so they just quite sending me jobs and no pay i spend a lot in gas and i am going to tell everybody who will listen how bad i am treated by alex in florida i read that they do that alot i will get my money one way or another

• Dc
      2nd of Apr, 2011

MedCo is so unbelievably bad, every time I call to renew a medication they tell me the preferred med has changed but will not or can not tell me why it changes and you have to go back through the whole rigmarole with them and have get new prescriptions from the doctor and I end up going weeks with no insulin because of them. Its just bad, very bad. They could care less about people. The should be charged with a crime.

• Ww
      7th of Jul, 2011
    Medco - slow service total disregard for Dr and patient
    Medco

My dr. sent in two prescriptions to Medco. A week later Medco sent me an email that the Dr. had to answer questions about Victozo and Lantus. My Dr. never received the fax or email from Medco. I asked my Dr. to write another prescription and it has been a week with out my medicine. Total disregard for diabetic patients. BEWARE!! Do not let your company make you use Medco.

• Ji
      21st of Dec, 2011
    Medco - Required purchase through Medco
    Medco

My daughter (4 months old) has to have reflux medicine. The doctor changes the dosage and medco wont let us fill it at Kroger and tell us that we must order a 90 day supply because we have purchased it more than twice. Its not a long term medicine and the dosage will change almost monthly. No one there can override this and forces us to pay full price $84.00 for reflux medicine. BIG FAIL!!! Horrible company and Horrible Customer service

• St
      3rd of Feb, 2012

MY DOCTOR WROTE A PRISCRIPTION FOR AMBEN 30 WITH 3 REFILLS.. I GOT THE 1ST 30 FROM MY LOCAL PHARACY AND MEDCO COVERED IT..I WENT BACK 35 DAYS LATER FOR A REFILL. MEDCO TOLD THE PHARMACY THAT I WAS TAKING TO MANY & CHANGED THE PRESCRIPTION 10 EVERY 30 DAYS..I WENT ON MEDICO'S WEB SIGHT TO SEE HOW MUCH OF THE 10 THEY PAID AND IT WAS $0..A MEDCO CLERK KNEW BETTER THAN A LICENSED DOCTOR...THEY SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN..

• Je
      15th of Apr, 2014

Tell them you are recording the call - and do it! No more "we have no record of an order..." Record every call; it's as easy as putting the phone on speaker and recording with your computer mic. Seems to have worked for me.

• Tr
      7th of Jul, 2014

For a pharmacy that deals in medications to stop premature birth they ARE THE WORST!!! 4 weeks to process a medication that aims to keep my baby alive??? REALLY!!! Total phone tag for 4 weeks and STILL DIDNT GET THE MEDICINE!!!
    Having to pay $4, 000 (YES 4 THOUSAND) dollars because a pharmacy cant get it together to process the prescription!!! CLOSE UP SHOP AND GET OUT THE BUSINESS YOUR IN BEFORE YOU KILL MORE PEOPLE! B/c Im SURE a death has resulted from this companies carelessness!