MCI / Billing problems
Dear Customer Service,
I'm inquiring about my billing account. Sent payment of $74.60 bringing account up to date.
In going though old files I found that my service charge started @ $39.99 including all features w/the exception of phoneguard. It has sky-rocket to $41.99 plus wiresolution and phone guard. WHY?
What is wiresolution and why do I need it?
I need deductions now to remain with this company.
Where is my yearly coupon? I need reduction. My bill is too high. I'm on a fixed income.
Please give any deduction that will reduce this high phone bill. You have my permission to do it now!!!
Thank you for your cooperation.
Dianna G rucker
More MCI Complaints & Reviews
- MCI - e-Customer Service 
- MCI - sending account to collections
- MCI - Awful treatment 
- MCI - Credit Balance due
- MCI - Unsolicited phone calls
- MCI - Fraudulent bill and unethical behavior
- MCI - fraudulant bill
- MCI - HARRASSMENT OF SENIOR
- MCI - Identity theft! 
- MCI - Unacceptable phone service