McDonalds / heat
My husband and I went to have breakfast today, Jan. 16. We specifically went there because the other establishment we go to is usually really cold, so we chose to go to Mcdonalds instead. How Ironic!!! We got our food and sat down, it was so cold in the building we couldn't hardly eat. The seats are metal and they felt like sitting on a block of ice. There was an employee cleaning the playground. She said it was so cold out there that her fingers hurt.
When we got up that morning, it was 12 degrees outside. So you can only imagine how cold it was in a restaurant without heat. The manager said she has no control over the thermostat, that the temp is set at night at closing and it can't be changed. This is absolutely ridiculous. No one should have to sit and try to eat in such unbelievable environment. We couldn't eat fast enough, our food was cold before we could eat it, and we couldn't wait to get out of there. If you want customers, you need to provide comfortable temperatures for them while they dine. You need to rethink your procedure.
Ellen Gage, Pampa, Tx
p.s. the service was good, probably the best we have ever received from there. But, we won't be back because of the cold.
More McDonalds Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- Work At Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- McDonalds - refund policy 
- McDonald's - Drive Thru Order 9/24/18
- McDonald's - Dinkytown McDonalds
- McDonald's - Rude manager & disrespectful
- McDonald's - Chicken nuggets
- McDonald's - Please stop gendering happy meal toys