McDonalds / terrible service

1 1158 N Higley Rd, Mesa AZ 85205Mesa, AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 480-398-2161

Went in to purchase food and ice. Again the employees were speaking in Spanish. When the employee asked for my order they spoke in English but then continued to Speak in Spanish to the employees in the back and front. Not only is this rude but this is an English speaking country and English should be their primary language. Speak Spanish in private settings not public. The employees were not well kept or properly representative of the company. There are many other establishments to frequent.

Dj

Comments

• Wa
      22nd of Apr, 2007

I have a couple of complaints about the McDonalds in Quincy, WA. This is suppose to be a fast food restaurant and when I have to wait in the drive through line 10 to 15 min. This is not fast. I have also ordered and not gotten what I order. One time I received two double cheese burgers without the meat and had to go in and have it fixed which they said that is what I order and it wasn't. The next time I ordered a a sausage biscuit with cheese and didn't receive the cheese. I have ordered other burgers and got 5 miles down the road and come to find out they have no meat on them. Got home one time with half my order and not happy when I live 20 miles away. It would help also if the people working there understand English a little better.

30th of Jul, 2007

Asked for extra syrup and butter for pancakes and sausage, 27 cents each, when she didn't give us the amount of syrup they usually do. For three orders of pancakes and sausage we only received six butters and five syrups. The server was very rude. At Vero Beach, Fl. on Route 60 and 58th ave.

• Mi
      3rd of Aug, 2007

Hahaha omg everyone always lives 20 miles away!

• Si
      5th of Oct, 2007
    McDonalds - Terible service!
    United Kingdom

I recently visited a mcdonalds in Penllergaer Swansea, i went through the drive through and was told to park and wait for my food. 20mins passed and there was no sign of food, so my wife went in to see where it was. 10mins later she came out with no food and said someone will be out soon 10 mins. Later the food arrived as we were driving away we checked food and only one thing in bag was our order so we went back waited another 20 mins only to find this was wrong, so we went back again only to get the wrong order again so we gave up and left and this is not the first time this has happened to us and other people and something should be done. The staff are lazy and just cant be bothered!

• Pp
      13th of Jan, 2008
    McDonalds - Terible service!
    McDonalds
    1124 Prince Avenue
    Athens
    Georgia
    Phone: 7065430522

Complaint: Please note that is is not a one time incident as this complaint relates to numerous problem at this McDonald. I normally visit McDonalds at least 2 times a week as this one is close to were I work and I have visited for the last couple of months or so. However, I have yet to visit this restaurant without having some sort of problem. whether the food is cold, wrong drink, wrong order, fries half filled and seems like a problem with asked to fill it as it supposed to be. Just last week I ordered a value meal only to discover once I got home that the out of all things the sandwich was missing. This is by far the worst McDonald I have ever experience on a consistence basis and I even here my co working stating the same. I felt that this needed to be address as Enough is Enough!!!

• He
      13th of Jan, 2008

I went to mcdonalds today to get a breakfast sandwich and i asked for extra bacon instead of egg normally they will subsitute the egg at no charge they decided to charge me for extra bacon and the cashier was very rude about it and didnt even ask if i wanted anything else. to top it off when i got the sandwich it didnt have extra bacon so i had to drive back through seeing how i had to paid extra for it. this particular mcdonalds has NO CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS AT ALL! this isn't the first time this has happened where the service was bad and the manager offered to give me free food.The ZEPHYRHILLS mcdonalds needs new employees ASAP.

• Bi
      15th of Feb, 2008

You are going to get VERY VERY FAT eating at McDonald's that often. Only losers eat at McDonald's

• Je
      26th of Apr, 2008

on april 26th i went to buy a crispy club sandwich i got home and found out when i got home to figure out that they hadnt put on any chicken on my sandwich all there was, was bread with mayonaise on it and i payed six dollars for a piece of bread with mayonaise on it that is terribble service and have giving things like this to me before like 7 or 8 times please do something thank you

• Tr
      8th of Jul, 2008

I went to McDonalds to get 3 extra value meals in a large which I never do, just because I am collecting the free retro Coke glasses. I asked the guy taking my order at drive thru if they had them he said yes, so I go up to the window he gave me my food and I asked where my free Coke glasses were, he looked at me like I was stupid and said we don't have those. I was very disappointed considering I had just spent $25 and I was treated like O was stupid for even asking about it. When I got up to the window. I was very unimpressed over the whole situation.

12th of Jul, 2008

The service at the McDonalds have gotten worse over the last year. The food is cooked in old grease, the chicken is very dark, the servers are nasty. Extremely slow service from the check-out window to the in-house customer service. Very, very nasty inside.

• El
      18th of Jul, 2008

My 5 yr. old daughter was served a completely raw
    Hot n'spicy Mc Chicken sandwich.She is sick now.

21st of Jul, 2008

McDonald's just doesn't taste good anymore and it saddens me that my view of the golden arches has dimmed!!

• Ly
      23rd of Jul, 2008

My husband and I were huge fan of McDonald's as kids. For years now we have not had McDonald's. Last weekend we decided to treat ourselves to fast food and my husband picked McDonald's for old time sake. Well we went to the one in SOuth Windsor, CT and I must say the food was horrible. The fish sandwich was old and stale. The fish was as hard as wood but there was enough tartar sauce on it for 4 sandwiches. The double burger my husband ordered came on a stale bun and the burgers were so small I thought that they forgot them. The fries had so much salt on them we could not eat them and most of them were stale also. He did enough the sweet tea but that was about all. Our bill was $12.90 but the food was garbage. We were very disappointed but we learned our lesson. Some memories are best left at that!!! We threw that food out and went for pizza instead. A much better choice by a long shot!!

• Pa
      25th of Aug, 2008

i also had a VERY dissatisfiying experience that is similar! they suck at customer service

• Sc
      28th of Sep, 2008

get over it they have the right to speak spanish to each other. what does it matter if they speak in a different language to you

• Li
      13th of Apr, 2009

well i work at mcdonalds, and i do work with a lot of rude people but the reason for the delays in the drive through is bc when it gets bussy the food runs out and for us as workers we around get yelled by managers bc the food has to cook and it takes time, and i disagree about the 27 cents charge for sauces bc it is lame to make people pay for it but if we dont do that we have to pay for the sauces we give out, all im saying its not always the employees fault, our job is hard and i honestly hate working at mcdonalds and it ruins my life

• Do
      15th of Apr, 2009

You're lucky thay didn't charge you extra. Last summer me and my gf went to mcdonalds accross from the major strip hotel in las vegas, they were charging $8.49 for a big mac cambo!! Of course, the workes were all filthy looking hispanics who didn't speak a lick english. When i asked to speak with a manager for refund, some greasy looking heavy set lady came out from back door saying the price was already posted on the menu, so she could not refund the $21.42 for two big mac combo meal.

I guess this is how the american corporations make money. Ripping off customers, hiring cheap low lifes from mexico.

• Li
      19th of Apr, 2009

that sux, i work at mcdonalds and i also dont always agree with the system

2nd of Jan, 2011

The United States does not have an official language therefore this is not an english speaking country.