McDonalds / mcd in el monte sucks

1 El Monte, CA, United States Review updated:

So my dad went to buy some mcDs for the family in El Monte. The first time my dad did, he ordered 2 small yogurts, but the lady gave him 1 large instead( trying to act smart ). My dad wanted to get 2 small ones for my brothers. She shouldn't have tried to act smart, they are suppose to satisfy the customers not trying to make them mad.

today my dad went buy some, unfortunately it was the same lady, he ordered a 20 piece chicken nuggets, she gave him only 10. wtf is that? then later asking for some sweet and sour sauce, they gave him some barbecue sauce, but my dad wanted to change it. She gave him 2 sweet and sour sauce but we have about 3 kids meal chicken nuggets. so what happened to the rest. I though the rule was each 4 piece suppose to have a sauce with it. oh yeahs, when my dad was ordering the 3 kids meals, he re-asked the lady what he had ordered, and she said he only ordered 1 kids meals. ok? is she deaf?

El Monte Mc D should have some people there looking around and get them fired. if they aren't good enough to have the job and try to maintain their job. Just Quit! Don't stay there when other people need the job and will do much of a better job than they do. Please do a better job! Thank you!

Comments