Mcdonalds / overcharging
I stopped at McDonalds one morning for a McGriddle meal. Gave the lady a $20, got my food & change, and pulled ahead out of the way to put the change in my wallet. She gave me $ back and on the receipt it showed I gave her a $10. I pulled back around and told them the mistake. I had just been to the ATM so all I had were $20's and even showed them the ATM receipt. They refused to give me my missing $10. I emailed McDonalds consumer complaint department and heard nothing back.
I do not go there anymore. They stole from me and the employees were rude about it. When I was a cashier in high school - we counted down our drawer if something like that happened to see if we were off by any amount. McDonalds wouldn't even do that. The way they were acting I think they were pocketing the $$.
More Mcdonalds Complaints & Reviews
- Mcdonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- Work At Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- Mcdonalds - refund policy 
- Mcdonald's - very poor service
- Mcdonald's - negligent customer service
- Mcdonald's - good, customer service and my son getting injured 
- Mcdonald's - slow service and wrong product 
- Mcdonald's - shantel