Mbcontact.com / Fraudulent Scam Websites

1 NY, United States Review updated:

BEWARE - THERE ARE NO UNLIMITED SUBSCRIPTIONS TO ITUNES - anything else is a scam!!!
wanting to download some TV and movies from i tunes for a trip and never having done this, i googled itunes downloads. I ended up with 3 yr unlimited access VIP membership for itunes - which seemed to be a great deal for $59.86 Trying to access the site they then email you with password etc... i realized nothing was working. Upon calling Itunes to find out how this should work, I was informed that MBConacts has NO affiliation with itunes and there are no unlimited subscriptions - it doesn't exist.
My alarm bells went off and i googled MBCONTACTS to find a slew of other unhappy troupers who had been scammed by them and fell into the same trap. After disputing the charge and confronting them via tel and via email. I have received confirmation from MBContact that the subscription has been canceled and the money will be refunded! I hope it will otherwsie this will be a further scam of theirs and i will not rest!

Pe

Comments

• In
      1st of Apr, 2009

iTunes is pretty expensive - it's about 99 cents per song. I would like an unlimited membership. Were did you get yours at?