Mason Capital Group / Fraud and scam

United States Review updated:

In early Sept 2008 I was sent an email from these 'people' and was interested in what they could do for me since my loan mod with my company seemed to be going nowhere. I spoke with a Ryan Zimmerman who conveniently cannot be located now according to the other liars.

My case was handed off to a Taneisha Thierry -and she can not answer a straight question regarding the process or give me any case number or proof that there was litigation started that would put my payments on hold until the case was settled. I paid their fees and will pursue reimbursement through my card company.

I was told I could get a principal reduction and was quoted a nice fixed rate (which I found out was illegal to quote rates). Many phone calls and emails and I found out that my mod has gone through that I filed with my loan company. This company needs to be shut down and investigated for mortgage. If anyone else would like to try to get a class action suit going against these thieves -I would Love to sign up for it.

Comments

Al
  4th of Jan, 2009
I would also like to file a lawsuit against this company...please contact me @727-424-3309 or email me at alamgirwali@hotmail.com

They run a vicious scam!!!