Maria Duval / Bugging me

I was silly enough to fall for this scam 6 months ago. Once i realised it was a scam i threw the info i recieved away believing that would be the end of the matter. I was wrong. since then I have recieved at least, a letter a week, i have returned all to sender and yet they still arrive. I am now throughly pissed off and whish to warn others about this scam. if caught in this trap Do Not Send Money! No Matter What. Return all letters to sender (my letters come from Singapore!)and if you can find the website and remove your details!

Mi

Comments

• Na
      30th of May, 2010

Same with me-received tonns of letters since 2005 (maybe even earlier)-returned to the sender, paid once-never got my money back. Letters disappeared for awhile, then i moved-letters come to my new address! They come every week-i simply destroy them and just sent a letter recommended by Wndsor Police (Ontario, Canada) stating that i won't press charges against Destiny Reasearch Centre (a.k.a.Maria Duval)if i get my refund.

There are new people mailing from the same address-astrologers, etc, plus i received letters in the past from about 10 different "psychics" which proves that my name is circulated near and far (New Zealand, Australia, Spain, US).

I feel bad for you and hoping that letters will stop some day.

• Po
      5th of Feb, 2013

I'm in the same situation. I agree that once you start sending money that take you for a sucker and is constantly bothering you over and over and over and over and over and over again and it is never ending. I stopped many years back and I have recently started getting junk mail from her and her cohorts again and I am totally fed up with it. Wish someone could stop her and her cohorts. I just will continue to throw out her junk mail until someone can stop her. poohb358