[Resolved] Maple Call Inc / long distance

5 PO Box 57109, Canada

My parents and i, previously with necc, receive an invoice from maple call inc. For calls we never made. I am no longer a customer of necc and have no idea why i'm being charge by maple call inc. My parents want nothing to do with mapke call inc and we were never advised why the switch was made. We don't know what to do with these invoices but we are not paying them. When I call the number it on the maple invoice it says due to long waiting times please call back another time. Can't call necc at all. We want our accounts and information erased from this company.

• Resolution statement

• Maple Call Customer Care's Response, Feb 05, 2019

Dear valuable customer!
    Please provide us with your contact phone number and your customer ID and we will contact you back. You may also write us directly at [protected]@maplecall.com and our team of experts will assist you with all questions and concerns.
    Maple Telecom customer care team