[Resolved] Maple Call Inc / long distance
My parents and i, previously with necc, receive an invoice from maple call inc. For calls we never made. I am no longer a customer of necc and have no idea why i'm being charge by maple call inc. My parents want nothing to do with mapke call inc and we were never advised why the switch was made. We don't know what to do with these invoices but we are not paying them. When I call the number it on the maple invoice it says due to long waiting times please call back another time. Can't call necc at all. We want our accounts and information erased from this company.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Maple Call Customer Care's Response, Feb 05, 2019
Dear valuable customer!
Please provide us with your contact phone number and your customer ID and we will contact you back. You may also write us directly at [protected]@maplecall.com and our team of experts will assist you with all questions and concerns.
Maple Telecom customer care team
More Maple Call Inc Complaints & Reviews
- Maple Call Inc - long distance calls 
- Maple Call Inc - toronto, ontario, m5w5m5 
- Maple Call / NECC telecom - phone bill 
- Maple Call Inc. - unknown company billing 
- [Resolved] Maple Call Inc. - invoice for services not provided nor signed up with 
- Maple Call - Charges
- Maple Call - telecommunications
- Maple Call - I received an invoice/bill 89032839 from this company I never heard had any agreement or business and
- Maple Call Inc - invoice for long distance service that was cancelled in march 2018 and not used since.
- Maple Call Inc. - long distance charges.