Malindo Air / baggage missing

India Review updated:
This is in the regard that I, along with my wife to Singapore and Malaysia for Travel & Tourism Purpose via your Malindo Airlines, and at singapore airport our baggage got exchanged with any other passenger due to the carelessness in tagging baggage at Amritsar Airport, this has caused us very much trouble and mental stress. malindo airlines service provider not to get any relevent way. What can i do?? I want to claim for my luggage.
Ja
Mar 16, 2018

Comments

Pe
  17th of Mar, 2018
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I would not do anything, we have been stressed out for the last 4 months trying to solve our problem.
Short story...They lost our baggage but found it the next day, one bag with all our gifts for family and friends, they put fragile stickers on it and said it was slightly too big to carry onboard but all will be ok, when we got it the gifts were ALL SMASHED too bits, I have been complaining to Malindo air and Malaysian aviation since November last year, They told us OH it was airport security, s fault in Delhi airport, they were not even any where near us or our bags, then they say you signed a form at Delhi airport saying that Malindo air won, t be responsible for any damage, we did not sign any such thing, Lie after lie after lie.They will not admit to anything, So do not stress yourself out, it is not worth it, I am just putting my own experience out there too let others know what Malindo air is really like, i will never fly with them again.
Pe
  17th of Mar, 2018
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Sorry Jaspreet, I should have told you that you can contact MAV.COM they are the ones still dealing with my case. I hope things work out better for you than they did with me.

Malindo Airways Logo Malindo Airways