Maisie Maven / this website is a scam

I dealt with many online stores and have an idea about the estimated and waiting time. Sometimes you have to wait several days or weeks, or maybe a couple of months. But I never experienced anything like this. Guess I got a story to tell to my grandchildren. Hahah
Ok, so I ordered their steam straightener in June and never received it. All of my attempts to contact them have failed. They ignore my emails. Does this company actually exist? What's wrong?
Judging by other people's reviews, most of them have the same issues.
Maisiemaven, if you exist maybe it's the right time for improving your service?

Mh
Sep 27, 2017

Comments

• We
      5th of Oct, 2017

I'm starting to wonder if I'm ever going to get mine. It never said it would take this long. I ordered mine on 09/15. it says it's shipped but when I track it, it says not found.

12th of Oct, 2017

@Wendy Chazarreta I am having the same problem. They took my money but never received the iron..What do we do???

• Mo
      25th of Oct, 2017

I received mine but it doesn’t work it’s so frustrating that people can take your money and send you crap and then don’t want to honor what they say.

• Nu
      23rd of May, 2018

@Momo Luper Still having this problem too

•   26th of Nov, 2017

Maisie Maven adverts are misleading.They are a scam indeed and con artists.
    Don't give up. Your credit cards company should get your money back.

•   24th of Dec, 2017

@ Maisie Maven are con artists and you are not the only ones that was hit. They also know their way through the non-fuctional systems of credit cards. I paid them via paypal and again paypal took their side. The return address that Maisie Maven supplied was not the one registered with paypal.

• As
      29th of Nov, 2017

This is such a scam. I received my order in about 4 wks, but it was a cheap knockoff straightener. They were prompt with responding to the issue and sending out the correct ordered straightener. However when I received the replacement it was the correct one but it has a European plug. I live in the US. And now they will not return any of my dozens of emails. So now Im stuck out and don’t know what to do. At this point I just want my money back. I’ve been dealing with this for 2 1/2 months.

• Di
      12th of Dec, 2017

This company sent me a straightener which is not the one advertised and has no logo on it. You can add cold distilled water but does not say anything about argon oil. They have not responded to my emails and although I have not used the item yet, I have my doubts about it being any good. I actually think they ARE SCAM ARTISTS AND I WOULD SERIOUSLY ADVISE EVERYONE TO AVOID THEM LIKE THE PLAGUE.

•   24th of Dec, 2017

@Dionyssia Same here. I ordered what was advertised as the Reopro American straightener. I received a crap, faulty, and used device made in China. I paid via paypal and I couldn't get a refund of any sort. I have returned the straightener back. Again, spread the word for people to avoid them and their likes. Even paypal is supporting them indirectly. Paypal system is also not perfect and their staff are useless. So con artists like Maisie Maven are having a ball of operations

Maisie Maven are con artists AVOID
    KARMA will hopefully hit them and soon in the way they have conned several people

• Yp
      9th of Jan, 2018

I bought 3 items from Maisie maven on September 7, 2017. It did not appear as I saw it online it looks cheaper to me; so i ask them for a return address to return their items which it did get to them within a timely manner by USPS because i paid for Express to get there within 3 days $67.40 they stayed with my money and the items I return so they did me dirty, Low Down Scammers!!! They owe me $103.85. I am disputing with my bank for the amount they owes me which should have been simpler if they would just refund me because they already got their product. I WISH THEY WILL GO OUT OF BUSINESS!!!

• Le
      6th of May, 2018

Ordered an item on April 18, 2018 and never received. Money was deducted from my account. I would call this stealing and getting away with it. How is this sort of thing allowed?

• Je
      10th of May, 2018

i have got this company through instagram Add.
    On Aprill -11 -2018 i ordered " Invisible Lift Double Eyelid Stickers " (Transaction ID: 7UR736380E635452D) paid through paypal for $11.90,
    i never receive the shipment. There is no physical address and phone nr, only email address, and i sent them email asking for refund, no respond at all .

Do not ever bother to order / try any merchandise from them.

Fraud !!! Scam !!!

By Nita

24th of May, 2018

I ordered the Invisible Eyelid stickers and they are TERRIBLE! They don't stick whatsoever, and they are definitely not invisible. They are just white pieces of paper with no adhesive or stickiness at all! DO NOT BUY!

• Zi
      24th of May, 2018

@SallyDi I ordered 2 of these so $19.99 didn't get anything. And my credit union blocked my card but the money was taken out anyway. So this site sucks.