MagicJack — billing and payment
I bought a Magic Jack early this year.
I was in South Carolina time of purchase.
Bought it at Walmart.
I used the phone number on the Walmart Package
They gave me a customer ID # MJ...
The person who connected me was Chris Adams
Phone number [protected]
They told me when connecting, 1year free, 5 year prom and they
added another year.
Total $10.78 plus $118.00
The $10.78 went on my Visa as MJack.
The $118.00 showed billing network 99LLC
The year is now up. To renew they want $65 plus.
Not what I was told.
MJack Cust. Service said I was scamed!
They had no record of the $118.00
I can't call Chris Adams, number not in service.
I am having extreme difficulty calling MJack management.
The wait time is in hours?
What do I do?
More MagicJack Complaints & Reviews
- MagicJack - fraud and scam 
- MagicJack - scam and cheating 
- Majic Jack - rip off 
- MagicJack.com - magicjack order 
- MagicJack - doesn't work with dsl as promised 
- MagicJack - blocked access to conference numbers 
- MagicJack - product not working cannot reach support 
- MagicJack - horrible customer service 
- MagicJack.com - refund policy 
- MagicJack - customer service poor